bianca

okay y'all bianca is my fave so i'm probably gonna write a lot on her plus idk what queens to write about cause y'all don't help, plus i dreamt this last night and i can't remember it clearly but idk ye

your pov

bianca and i had been together for years now and we hadn't left the honey moon stage. it was one of the best relationships i've ever had and i couldn't have been happier that it was bianca who i shared that happiness with.

we were going on a family vacation, her, me, and my family. i had two sides to my family since my parents had split up and they both came, oddly.

during the car ride there bianca and i giggled to each other, getting lovey dovey as we sat in the back surrounded by black suitcases. there was hardly any room and i was almost on biancas lap but no one was complaining.

upon arrival, i walked out onto a huge, stretched out pathway that lead to the vacation site where we were staying. the whole thing was crowded by tall fences, theme park rides and packed full with people. most of the ground was laced in sand as we all walked along the path. i felt a hand intertwine with mine and it was bianca. my love.

laying my head against her, we dropped off all of our luggage at our room and shared a few kisses before we parted ways. i wanted to go out with my close cousins whilst bianca wanted to stay and unpack. so sadly i left and she stayed.

my cousins and i all went to a near by family friendly bar, inside there was a bar of course, a dance floor and surprisingly a play place for the children. the three of us sat and talked for a while as the day drew on and we drank. i didn't know how much i'd actually had until i was falling all over my cousins, completely out of it. i had no idea what i was doing.

day soon turned to night and bianca had made an appearance in the bar at the worst time. whenever i got drunk, i was either emotional or extremely touchy feel-y. sometimes both. but that night it was obvious what side of drunk i was as i smashed my lips onto another's and smothered my body all over the stranger. did i know who i was kissing? no. did i have any control? no. do i wish i had? yes.

biancas pov

i stood at the door of the bar and looked inside. the stench of alcohol was so apparent i stayed put on the outside of the door. searching around, i spotted my beautiful baby. it was only the back of her head, but i could spot her ass a mile away, honestly. i watched her for a moment until i realised that a hand was all over her ass. she's getting harassed. that was my first thought. she was bound to push him off of her. but as i continued to watch nothing good happened for me.

i strolled into the bar with my hands in a bunch, knuckles turning white. at the time i was so angry until i saw her face after prying the two apart, and i couldn't help but cry.

"how could you, y/n? seriously!?"

she focused her eyes on the floor immediately, wiping at her swollen lipstick smudged lips. but she didn't say anything. she just stared.

"on the first fucking night and you're already all over someone. you're so disgusting, i can't believe you."

i didn't want to be embarrassed like that. having to rip my girlfriend away from climbing all over someone else was painful. i rushed off out of the bar in a heap of tears. no way was i staying in that room with her. i wanted to get far away from her. i love y/n so much. in fact she was the love of my life, and for someone like me i don't find that often. she made me vulnerable and i hated it.

your pov

i think i just witnessed my soulmates heart break.

IM DOING A PART TWO THIS STORY IS TOO LONG TO PUT IT IN ONE