Chapter 6

A/N: To understand this chapter a little bit more listen to 'What hurts the most' by cascade. Thx! Enjoy!!

I was walking through the halls of the war ship when I was called on the com.....~Lord Megatron wishes to see you BlazeWing.~. Great. ~Noted.~ I said and walked towards the main control room. "You asked for me Lord Megatron?" I asked making sure I wasn't being pranked. "Ah yes BlazeWing, I have a mission for you." He said in a strange tone red optics flaring with danger. Oh dear Primus i am SO gonna die.

"Anything my lord." I said with honor, even though I was still pissed at him for what he called a gift. "There is a relic that I need you to pick up for me," He now turned around and looked me in the eye. "Should you fail to retrieve it there shall be consequences." He continued. "Understood my liege." I said bowing. Oh how I wish prime would come. Just so he could tear out Megatrons spark. But everyone knows that primes are to gentle. I jumped of the ship and transformed in mid air. Flying to the coordinates that SowndWave provided for me.

At the atobot base

SmokeScreens pov.

"Optimus there has been another relic sighting." Ratchet said locking on to the coordinates waiting for Optimus to give the signal. "Have the decepticons arrived yet?" He asked Ratchet. "No we still have a free shot at i-.. Wait." He was cut of when he saw a red and black jet fly to the relic. "Optimus there's someone there." He said zooming in on the jet. I walked up to the computer and looked at the form on the screen.

It was..FLAMESTAR!? "Another relic?" Arcee had just walked in. "Yes but there seems to be a femme already there. "It's FlameStar." I said and backed up from the computer so Arcee could see.

FlameStars pov.

I arrived at the coordinates that SowndWave provided and started to search for the relic. After about 20 minutes of searching a ground-bridge appeared and out came the atobots but not the Big green one. Strange maybe staying behind just i case they need back-up. "Step away from the relic and we will not harm you." The prime said. "What this?" I said holding up the circular container witch held the relic.

"I would but I had orders to bring it back to my leader." I said in a rude tone. " FlameStar?" SmokeScreen came into view. I froze remembering what happened yesterday. "What do you want?" I snapped looking at him. "I don't want to hurt you and I know you don't want to hurt me or the others." He said. "You don't know what I want and what I don't want to do!" I yelled at him when really he was right, I didn't ever want to hurt him, or the atobots. "Smokescreen? Um what are you doing?" The blue one asked him. " I'm trying to get a new member on the team, and make it so we don't have to fight." He turned around and looked at the others.

"FlameStar was it?" The prime asked me. "No not anymore, it's BlazeWing now." I answered. "Why did you choose to stray to the Decepticon path?" He asked ignoring my comment. And almost perfect timing... ~BlazeWing have you retrieved the relic?~ Megatron said through the com. ~Yes but I am having some hold ups. Atobot hold ups.~ I said glaring at them. ~Do you require back up?~ he asked. ~No I think I'm fine.~ I said backing up slowly so that I had room to transform. ~Understood~ he said and cut the connection. "I will see you atobots later." I said grabbed the relic and transformed flying of.

SmokeScreens pov.

I balled my fists and stormed through the ground-bridge. I could've sworn I heard Arcee sing 'anger issues. I walked into my room a slammed the door shut. "There is no fragging way to set her mind strait!!" I yelled as I hooked up another punching bag. "It's like she's trying to be a decepticon!!" I said punching the bag one time. "She just won't listen!!" I yelled and punched it several times over. "Why did she even turn? Oh yeah her squad left her... In the most lethal part of CYBERTRON!!!" I said and punched the bag again several times over.

I just stayed there punching the bag over and over and over. "Stupid fragging bots! You don't just leave someone there even if the have no chance of living you still try and help!," I yelled punching the bag harder now. "Oh wait she had no chance of living well she looks pretty alive to me!!!!" I yelled and spin kicked the bag making it fly to the corner of my room. And there was a knock on my door. Why is it that every body is now so interested in what I have to say? Whatever. "Who is it?" I asked. There was a series of bleeps and bloops indicating that the bot at my door was bumblebee. And he asked if I was up to training. "Uh.. Sure." I said walking out to the training hall.

Arcee and Bulkhead were in there sparing they somehow got Optimus in there but he wasn't doing much. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "What do I have something on my faceplate?" Trying to hide my anger, guilt , and sadness. "C'mon we're doing a group fight." Arcee said. I shrugged and walked over to the corner of the room as did everyone els. "I could punch something other than a bag," I smiled and said the unthinkable." Like Arcee's face." I chuckled. "Oh it's on!" She said playfully. "Bleep bloop breeeeooop!" Bumble bee did his signature battle cry and charged Bulkhead.

1 hour later

We were all panting and collapsed on the floor all except BumbleBee who managed to take all of us down. I was really hopping that I would win. "Bleep bloop Breeeeeeee!" That would be BumbleBee going 'I'm the Winner!!' Just wanting to rub it in pumping his fist in the air. We all got up and congratulated him and went of to do our own things. I went to the main computer-witch by the way I very rarely ever use- and started to look for the decepticon war ship, or any cybertronian life forms-preferably FlameStar-. But the only thing I managed to find was an energon mine, oh yeah and one of the decepticons energon mine.

"Optimus I found 2 energon mines, one of the decepticons and the other, one that they haven't found yet." I said. Optimus looked at me and then the computer and then back to me. "Hmmm." I guess he didn't quite understand what I was doing on the computer but I think he figured it out pretty fast. But before he could say anything Ratchet walked in. " SmokeScreen I need you to come in the medical bay for a minute." He said not even to bothering too look my way.I walked into the med bay and he motioned me over to him, on the computer I found a picture of a cybertronian, on the ground, laying dead, in the most deadliest parts of Cybertron.

"Why are you showing me this?" I asked studying the picture a little more. "Well I believe this is your friend that I keep hearing about." Ratchet says zooming in on the femme in the picture. " No that can't be FlameStar that is a picture of a dead femme, and FlameStar is perfectly fine." I argued knowing that he was probably correct and I was wrong... as usual. " She was a respected warrior SmokeScreen," Ratchet said ignoring my comment. " One of the few who gained the rank of Honorary Prime." He continued pulling up a file on the computer about her. The file had all her weaknesses, strengths, abilities, back story, even how she got into the Elite Guard.

"I want to help you find her SmokeScreen," Ratchet said, " and so does Optimus." He continued and as if on cue Optimus walked in. " Optimus did you tell him." I asked looking at Optimus gesturing to Ratchet. "I did but only after I figured out who FlameStar was."

*** In the meadow FlameStars pov

After returning the relic to Megatron I went to my secret hiding place in the meadow. My favorite place of all actually it was under one massive willow, rite in the middle of the meadow. It was surrounded by the long tall grass, and the lavender flowers. But the best view of the meadow was the highest branch on the willow tree, were it would look out onto the pond, the flowers it was amazing. I sat up on the branch and relaxed there for a while letting my leg hang of a and my servos behind my helm.
It was so peaceful up there, there was just enough wind and swaying of the tree was almost like being rocked in my carriers arms. My thoughts were only full of smokescreen like what I would do if I did return to him. Or what would happen if Megatron made me hurt him. 'Maybe I should just forget about Megsy's little chip thing and ask for the atobots to help. I was interrupted by the noise of a ground bridge, I was awoken from the trance I was in and shot down into a jumble of the trees branches like a bullet.
But who I thought was going to come through was not even close to who actually did appear in front of me. It was none other than Optimus Prime, Smokescreen, and Ratchet.