Chapter 4

Decepticon war ship Megatrons pov.

"Lord Megatron we were searching the archives and came upon an atobot signal." The veiocon said pointing to the computer. "Well what are you waiting for capture him!" I yelled. I could use this one to gather information and bait for Prime.

In the meadow SmokeScreen's pov.

The decepticons were getting closer. They landed in a circle around me.

Here goes nothin' I charged at one of them but the others tackled me. So far my plan is working. The bridge appeared and Optimus and the others all ran through. NO! This cant be happening my chance to get her back it's... It's right here and now! I have to get her back!

"Atobots attack!" Optimus yelled charging at a random decepticon. There were a series of spin kicks and punches and random yelling then the decepticons retreated as usual.

"SmokeScreen why did you come out here without telling us." Optimus Asked. "I thought I saw... I.... Sorry. " I said hanging my head. "Hmmmm." Optimus had a confused yet interested look on his faceplate. "I need to go." I said walking through the ground bridge.

I walk into my room and close the door. My head was filled anger and sadness. I balled my fists and punched the wall. "What is wrong with you!" I yelled at myself. I walked over to the punching bag in my room witch i never use but now I know why one of them is in everyone's room. "You can't do that!" I again yelled at myself. "Urg I wish it just be as easy as in the movies. The girl would see that the guy likes her then they would live happily ever after blah blah blah blah."

I was angry okay? I have problems. When I get mad I start saying randomness and talking to myself and punching things even if there not there.

"SmokeScreen?" There was a knock at my door and Arcee walked In. "Hey." I said. She realized the energon on my hand from punching the bag.

"What happened." She asked.
"I was punching the..." She cut me off.
"No I mean what happened out there? You could have easily taken those guys out but you didn't. Why?" She asked with a concerned look on her faceplate.

Well I guess since Optimus knows why shouldn't everyone know. In fact I'll just go yell it to the whole world!

"I don't want to talk about it" I said looking down. "Okay well since you don't want to talk about that, what happened to your hands?" She asked. "I was punching the bag." I gestured over to the punching bag that was on the floor. "Aw." Sh said nodding her head. "Okay well I just wanted to know what happened but maybe another time." She said and walked out.

Decepticon war ship

As always Balzewing's pov.

I landed on the ship and snuck into my room making sure no one saw me. I was still pissed off at Megatron so I decided to play a prank on him. I headed to him room and snuck in very quietly. When I was there I put pink paint and glue on the berth that would dry super fast so by morning he would be stuck.But he would still be able to get off himself.... Sadly. Then in the middle of the night I'll come in and put oil around his berth and black widow webs in his door way that you can't see.

Oh yeah and also I'm gonna put a string on the door way that will set off an alarm waking everyone up so they can see Megatron in his embarrassing glory. Oh this is gonna be sweet.

At night

I snuck into Megsy's room and put the oil around his berth. But before I put the cobweb up I had an idea. Armor. OMP this is so rude. I walked over to his drawer and took out his chest plate armor and put glue all over it. Then I put it back in the drawer and walked out of the room so I wouldn't get stuck in the cobweb. After I put the cobweb in the door way I put the trip wire that was attached to an alarm that I put in someone's room so I wouldn't be pointed at for pranking him.

After all that I went to my room and waited for morning.

In the morning

DWET! DWET! DWET! DWET! DWET! DWET! DWET! That was the alarm I was right everyone woke up and everyone walked to there stations. And to get to there stations they had to walk Megatrons way. When me and a few others went out Megatron was still in his room! The web haven't been broken! No no no no no no! This isn't happening! What?! How did the trip wire set off the alarm but Megsy's still wasn't up? Hmmm something small must have tripped the wire. Well whatever his door is still open and the other pranks are still operational..... I hope.

Still people were laughing...or... Snickering. Anyway I went to my normal post waiting for Megsy's to get up. And about 20 minuets later,

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" I heard the scream from Megsy's room. I covered my mouth widened my eyes and walked behind the computer. Okay you can't laugh around here if you don't want to be judged. So Megatron walked out and his back was pink, his face was covered in web, and his armor was half way on. "BlazeWing! What is this!!!" Megatron walked over to me.

"Um a prank?" I said like I was clueless. " Hmmm well I have a pretty good idea on who did it!" He said getting my face. Okay to close buster. "Well before you start pointing fingers, I pushed him back , maybe we should go look at the door way of your room, why? Well because there might be a clue on who really did it." I said walking out and towards his room. "Fine." I heard Megsy mumble. "But you might want to stay here and get armor on correctly." I say trying to keep from smiling. "Okay Megatron I can just wash of the glue and you'll be good to go." KO said and patted the berth in the room.

About 20 minuets later Megatron came down the hall armor fixed web off and back was clean. "Report." He demanded. Wow he is really taking this war lord thing seriously. "Well I cleared the web from the door and went to go in to see how in the name did they got in here without being seen and the cameras are still operational so we can see who the victim is. And then I realized a string that leads to the room right next to your so yeah." I said all that in one breath. "Hmm BlazeWing go find who stays in that room KnockOut go on the cameras and bring me the information." He said. Wow bossy much?