Chapter 15

SmokeScreens Pov.

I woke up with FlameStar close to me her helm laid on my chest. She was still asleep, I looked over at my clock it was 5:00 in the morning. 'Why am I up so early?' I asked myself looking down at FlameStar stroking her faceplate gently. She's so beautiful, I smiled and placed a kiss on her fore helm. She she moved closer to me wrapping an arm around my abdomen, burring her face plate into my chest.

I held her close to me for a while before feeling a strong wave of happiness wash over me. I smiled and shivered slightly, I sent the same wave to her. "I take it your awake?" I asked, looking down at her. She smiled up at me her optics whirring on. I leaned down to kiss her, she put her hand on my helm pulling me closer depending the kiss. I groaned softly.

She pulled away and looked at me then smiled. "It's 5:00, when do you normally get up?" She asked me. "Oh we have plenty of time we don't get up until 8 or 9. Well at least me Arcee, BumbleBee and BulkHead." I said. She grunted. "Your so fragging lucky." She said sitting up.

I chuckled. Knowing she was probably talking about the war ship. I sat up against the pillows in a slanted position. She climbed on top of my legs and sat there for a second before she leaned down and pecked my cheek with a kiss. "C'mon get up!" She said excitedly. I groaned not wanting to get up and turning over. She pulled my arm and I practically fell out of the berth.

I caught myself in time, my face plate just inches away from the ground. I was I a push up position and pushed myself of the floor. I sat on the berth and smiled at her, she glared at me. She then got a mischievous smile and jumped on the berth behind me. "What are you?" I was cut off by her tickling my sides. I yelped and jumped of the berth. "Well that got you off." She said walking up to me and grabbing my arm. "C'mon we're going." I smiled and fallowed her out to the main room.

Ratchet just stared at us, Optimus looked up from his computer and then looked back at his screen. I'm glad they didn't ask questions. "Where are we going?" I asked her in a low whisper. She just walked over to the bridge controls and fired up the ground bridge. "Ep,ep, ep! Where are you going?" Ratchet standing in front of the portal. "Ummm to the meadow?" She said in more of a question and I knew she was lying. "Uh huh. Okay then." He said not bothering to ask any further questions.

We walked through the bridge and it closed behind us. We walked into a large open area with nothing but acres and acres of flat land, a couple trees here and there, and short grass. But tall enough to cover up to our knee plating. So not very short to humans I guess.

***FlameStar's Pov.

I walked through with SmokeScreen and then ran into the wide open area. "Whohoo!" I exclaimed doing a cart wheel and a front servo spring. I loved it out here, not my favorite spot but I loved it. I had a very childish smile on my faceplate and walked back up to SmokeScreen who was laughing and looking at me. "What?" I asked punching him playfully on the shoulder plate. That only made him laugh harder.

He finally calmed down and then looked at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm pulling him into the middle of the field. He fallowed me and then I plopped down in the grass and pulled him down with me. "What are you doing?" He asked completely confused. "This." I said and tackled him in a hug and then kissed him.

I was overjoyed and I'm sure he could feel that through our bond, because he laughed into the kiss. I broke the kiss and sat in his lap. He leaned up against a tree and I leaned up against him. Waves of love and happiness flowed through our bond both ways. He had his arms around my abdomen and mine clasped together in my lap.

I turned my helm up towards him to look into his optics. He looked down at me slightly and then bent his helm down to kiss me. "I love you SmokeScreen." I said turning my helm back in front of me. He was taken back by this for a moment, then a rush of happiness and comfort and love came over me. I gasped and then giggled before he said, "I love you too FlameStar." I listened to him say my full name and it reminded me of when we had first met.