Revenge Is Here- Part 2

A/N- Hey people! Okay what goes on in this chapter is not my idea all the credit for the plot of this chapter goes to QueenGuardianRules. I hope I spelled that right sorry if I didn't. Thanks for all the votes and views! Comment on what you think should happen next.....after this chapter. TFL25 out!!

"Well, well, well," Megatron said with a smirk on his faceplate. "It looks like we will be having some company." His smirk growing bigger. "Don't touch him." I said through gritted dentas. He laughed. "You'll have to come back with us for that not to happen." He chuckled. "Okay anything fine just don't touch him." I said actually thinking that he would do something like that.

Then at the worst timing possible the ground-bridge appeared and SmokeScreen, Arcee, Optimus Prime, BumbleBee, and Bulkhead jumped through. I bolt around and my optics widen. "No! Stay back!" I yell. "Go back to the base!" I say hoping they would listen but SmokeScreen wouldn't let them, I know that for sure, and the Prime was to stubborn to leave one of his ally's. If I counted as an ally.

"Optimus!" Megatron said smiling. "It's been a while." I glared at him. "Let her go Megatron." The Prime said calmly. "I don't think I want too." Megatron said smile growing. StarScream interjected "I have an idea Lord Megatron." He walked too Megatrons side. "How about you show the atobots the new trick." He continued and I knew exactly what he meant.

"Yes that would be fun too watch." KnockOut said walking to the other side of Megatron, energon rod in his servo and ready electrify anything. The atobots looked confused for a moment and when SmokeScreen realized what he meant it was already too late. Megatron pushed the button and the excruciating pain began. "Ahhhhh!!" I yelled and fell to the ground holding my torso trying to make the pain go away. Megatron made me stand up and transform my gun, he made me point it right at Arcee!

"RUN!" I yelled as loud as I could. They did exactly that as my cannon started firing. Megatron kept me firing at the atobots until my cannon landed right on SmokeScreen."SMOKESCREEN!!" He had his back turned and just as he turned in my direction,my cannon fired and shot him in the chest.

"NO!!" I yelled and forced myself to turn around and aim my cannon at Megatron. I tried to shoot but I couldn't. Megatron smiled and looked at StarScream and nodded. Another ground-bridge opened and 20 veiocons ran through and carried SmokeScreen through. Megatron made me fallow them, and the next thing I knew I was back on the Decepticon war ship being chained.

Some hours later-

***

I was hanging from chains that were attached to the ceiling. My ped's were dangling about and inch off the ground. My arms were in the air, my servos over my helm, and my helm hung. There were slash marks on my back, my servos were numb, but the worst thing was the burning thought in my processor that I shot SmokeScreen.

My optics barely on, I looked at the ground in guilt and sorrow. I clenched my servos into fists and tried to pull myself up, but failed and fell back to the way I was. I had been doing this for hours, I was ready to give up. "Why try?" I asked myself. "There's nothing to live for now." I said softly to myself. Then came a booming voice and a loud slam of a door. "Actually," Megatron. "There is one thing to live for," he said walking up to me his servos behind his back. "What for?" He asked me as if I had asked him the same question.

"Oh, you can and will live to serve me." He said. I refused to say anything. "Now," he said even more evilly than ever. "Tell me what you learned at the atobot base." "Why would I tell you anything?" I said under my breath, "Your a cowered, sending people to do your dirty work." I stated flatly even less audible than possible. "What was that?" He asked anger in his voice. I chuckled. Can't even hear what a prisoner says, pathetic. He came over and tilted my chin up so I looked in right in his blood stained optics.