"There was discussion about that," Aizawa informed tiredly. "But, according to Principal Nezu, All Might was right and therefore the opposing party was vetoed."

"Excuse me, Mr Aizawa," Hattori sighed, raising her cuffed arms slightly aloof. "Would you mind taking these restraints off? I'm dangerously outnumbered, y'know. I couldn't hurt a fly even if I wanted to."

She grinned in my direction again, prompting a soft growl to vibrate my throat.

The guards restraining Hattori chanced a glance toward Aizawa, who nodded unsurely in response. At his approval, the two men proceeded in unlocking her wrists and peeling the blackout goggles away from her face.

She squinted slightly at the change in light, but was soon grinning again as she stretched her arms up over her head.

"Freedom, at last!" She snickered to herself, panning her eyes across the faces of my classmates. "My, my; I recognize most of you."

"Alright," Aizawa cleared his throat and gestured toward the empty desk in the back of the room. "I expect equal and civil behavior be given to... Hattori. We aren't the only ones adjusting."

With that, Hattori's two escorts led her through the center aisle toward her desk, which was set up away from everyone else. Her crimson iris' stuck to me as she passed, yet the usual maniacal grin she always wore was vacant from her face.

"Anyway," Aizawa's voice pulled me back into focus. "The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near."

I rose my hand immediately. "Excuse me, but will Shedim be permitted to participate in the Festival? We still... don't know her quite well."

I turned over my shoulder slightly to glance at her, finding an odd comfort in the sight of her sneaky grin.

"Like I said before; Hattori will be given equal treatment. She has the opportunity to participate in the games, just like the rest of you." I turned around to face Aizawa as he spoke, yet his tone sounded terribly strained.

"Speaking of which," Jiro thus rose her hand. "Is it really okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside USJ?"

"What if they attack us again?" Karafuru chimed, shooting her hand into the air.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid by holding this event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years."

"What's the use of that if we already have a villain within our class?" I mumbled to myself, receiving a warning look from Hiroe.

"Stop that." She hissed. I rolled my eyes.

"Above all," Aizawa continued. "Our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

"The sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events," Hiroe stood up from her chair and strode to the free space beside Aizawa, a broad smile adorning her features. "In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was bonkers about them. As you know, with reduction and scale in population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken place of those Olympics is the U.A. Sports Festival!"

"You sure do know a lot for a chaperone." Kirishima commented, grinning expectantly.

"That's to be expected, my red-headed friend," Hiroe set both hands on her hips. "My brother was a pro hero, it's only natural that I know so much about the festival; whether I be quirkless or not."

So the truths out. I thought, watching as Hiroe began to giggle as my classmates gasped in disbelief.

"You're quirkless?"