Chapter 3

"Oh my, what an unfortunate turn of events."

The sound of her voice made my blood run cold. The smirk displayed on her face made my fingers twitch and an indescribable feeling of rage boil in my chest. The longer I stared at her, the more my legs quavered and the stronger the urge became to stand.

Everything felt as if it was going in slow motion. I pushed myself away from my desk, and with no hesitation, I jumped to my feel and began to stumble toward her. Despite her eyes being covered, her head tilted in my direction. She was taunting me.

"Why..." I growled as Iida grabbed hold of my arms. I crumbled to my knees and jerked in his grip. "Why is she — why are you here!"

"Osoroshi, calm down!" Hiroe's voice sounded distant as heat involuntarily spread across my eyes.

At the sight of Dream Walkers activation, Aizawa was quick to open his eyes and disable my quirk. The sting within my pupils disappeared, but the anger that dwindled within the back of my head still lingered. Even as Iida led me back to my chair and held me in place by my shoulders. I gripped the arm rests of my wheelchair and bared my clenched teeth. Within that time, Shedim had been turned tauntingly in my direction with a sadistic smile playing across her face. She made me sick.

"Why are you here?" I demanded loudly. My voice echoed off the walls.

Shedim shrugged slackly, leaning her weight to one side. "Guess I got caught, Sister."

"I am not your sister!" I bit, pushing against Iida's hands in an attempt to stand.

"Osoroshi you need to calm down," Hiroe urged, darting her eyes amongst my staring classmates. "You aren't fully healed, using your quirks or straining yourself will only worsen your condition."

"How can I be calm," I barked, whipping to the side to glower up at her. "Tell me, Hiroe. How?"

"Osoroshi, please," Iida whispered lowly, though I could tell by the firmness of his grip that he wasn't happy about the situation, either. "I'm sure there's an explanation, so please settle down and listen to it."

Glancing at him, I exhaled deeply and flicked my gaze toward Aizawa expectantly.

Squeezing his eyes closed and letting his hair fall back down to his shoulders, he uttered, "It was All Might's idea."

Shedim giggled at that and I cringed.

"He figured, since she's so young," Aizawa opened his eyes again. "That it's not too late to redirect her to the 'hero path.' Something about deserving a second chance since she has nowhere else to go."

"Does that second chance include being contained like that for the rest of her life?" Bakugou mumbled, gesturing to her cuffed wrists and shielded eyes.

"No," Aizawa shook his head. "Only until we're sure she's trustable enough to go without them. Now, introduce yourself."

"How exciting," she purred. "My real identity. How lucky you all are."

"Just get on with it." Aizawa growled.

Giggling, Shedim cleared her throat. "Hattori Shizuka's the name. I look forward to our acquaintanceship."

Her head turned to either side as silence around the room ensued.

"My, my; tough crowd." She commented, grinning like a snake.

"I demand to speak with All Might." I hissed, directing my attention toward Aizawa. "This can't seriously be allowed."

"Yeah!" Karafuru agreed from the back of the classroom. "She almost killed Yuki. This is a hazard toward her, isn't it?"