Chapter 3: Enter Erza

Enter Erza

(Misuto’s P.O.V)

            I woke up the next morning and looked outside and saw that the sun wasn’t even up. I sighed. Why do I always get up this early? I thought. I got up and took a shower (if you’re thinking “how does she take a shower with her metal arm and leg?” she puts a bag over both of them), got dressed, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth. After I got ready for the day I went up to the roof and just sat there watching the sun rise. After the sun had risen I jumped down from the roof and went to the guild. As soon as I walked in I got a chair to the face. I stood there as it got quiet. As the chair fell to the ground so did a cloak and there was nothing where the chair and cloak was. I smirked from behind the person who threw the chair and raised my fist. I was about to punch him when I got cut off by a loud sound outside, everyone running around fixing the place up because all the tables where broken, and everyone yelling “ERZA’S COMING” and “HURRY UP”. I quickly got my cloak and pulled up my hood. I walked over to a table and sat down acting like nothing happened. Then a girl with armor, red hair, brown eyes (I think), and she was carrying a humongous horn. She looked around at everything/everyone as if she was inspecting the place or as if she was the guild master. “Welcome back, Erza” speaking of the devil, the guild master shall appear. I thought. Erza’s eyes fall on me and she glares. “Who is this girl?!” she asked/yelled. I am Misuto. I am new here. I said. “Well then where’s your Fairytail guild mark?” she asked glaring at me. I didn’t get one yet. I said with a glare standing up. Everything got really quiet as soon as I stood up. “Then you’re not a Fairytail guild member.” She said. Oh yeah. Hold that thought. I said and walked over to Lucy. As soon as I got over there she gets up and tells me to follow her. I followed her to the back where a girl with white hair, known as Mira-Jane (I don’t know how to spell her name. Sorry…), put a Fairytail guild mark on me. The color was red. “You must be an fire mage.” She said. No I'm not a fire mage. I'm a fire dragon slayer. I said. “Oh. I didn’t know that. Sorry.” She apologized. Don’t apologize. I don’t deserve it. I said. “Yes you do. If I disrespect a dragon slayer Natsu would have my head.” She said slicing her throat with her finger when she said Natsu would have her head. If he touches any of the girls here I will kill him before he can have babies. I said. “Yikes. That’s a little harsh don’t ya think.” She said as I was walking away. No. I don’t think so. Lucy do you think it’s harsh? I said/ asked. “Nope.” She said. “Oh and don’t go threatening Erza.” Mary-Jane said. Who? The girl with the red hair, brown eyes, and armor out there??? I asked. “Yeah. Don’t go and challenge her.” She warned. Oh I won’t. I said while smirking.** All of a sudden there was a hot breeze and the person, aka me, in the cloak was gone and all that was left was my cloak as I was behind Erza as I was getting ready to punch her with my metal arm. Nobody notice I was there because I was so fast. I brought my fist down and made contact with the side of her head. Another hot breeze came and I appeared back in my cloak so no one knew it was me we all heard a loud bang metal hitting wood and people screaming. I guess my job is done. But now I got to act like it wasn’t me. That’s easier said than done. I thought. We, Lucy, Mary-Jane, and me, all ran out to see what the commotion was. I tried to keep myself from laughing it hurt too much. I can’t laugh. I can’t. I can’t. I can laugh I left my voice behind. But that doesn’t mean I left my laugh behind. I thought to myself. I looked around the room and saw a boy with blue/navy hair, also known as Gray, trying not to laugh.

Gray’s P.O.V

            Everyone was talking and stuff when I felt a hot breeze pass by. I saw everyone act like they were just burned. After the breeze past by and Natsu looked at each other both of us thinking the same thing.  Where did that breeze come from? The doors closed. And I didn’t do it. I thought. After a few seconds another breeze comes and goes. After the breeze disappeared we all here a loud bang like metal hitting the floor. We all turn around and see Erza on the ground unconscious. I see the new kid (Gray doesn’t know her name) look around and see me holding in my laugh. I look closer at the new kid and see he’s (they don’t know Misuto’s a girl because she doesn’t take off her cloak long enough for them to tell she’s a girl) holding in his laugh like he was the one that did it. We both couldn’t hold it in anymore and we both laugh really hard it hurt. The new kids laugh sounds like it belongs to a girl. I thought. After a while we stopped laughing and Erza woke back up. She looked around and spotted the new kid smirking like crazy. She walked over to him and raised a fist. She swung her fist and …