9.

"kim taehyung!!!!" yeri screams out from her room.

"whaaatt?!" he retaliates from the opposite room, screaming at the same pitch.

"did you take my freaking headphone again?" yeri asks loudly, already standing infront of taehyung's door room. hands choking on her waist, looking dissatisfied and frustrated.

"oh come on, what did you take me for?" taehyung rolls his eyes.

"you always! always always! steal my belonging, tae!" she said, coming into taehyung's room and lays her back flat on his bed. looking so depressed.

"i did not!" he denies.

"ugh where did i put that thing!" she groans, kicking her legs in the air, pulling his bed sheet and throwing a fit on taehyung's bed like a crazy woman.

taehyung stares her with a 'what-the-hell' look.

"i need my earphone for the flight tomorrow! i need my it!" she fakes a sob.

"god damn it, it was just a headphone." he replies her nonchalantly. yeri shoot up, sitting on the bed straightly and turns around to glare on taehyung.

"it was not just a headphone. jungkook gave it to me when i won my very first statistical award!" she yells at him.

"then, ask that damn jungkook to buy a new one." he yells back.

"ugh!" yeri grunts in annoyance.

"uhm hello?" someone voice out, coming from taehyung's door room. when yeri and taehyung looking to the same direction, they saw jimin, tzuyu and jungkook looking at them cheerlessly, they put up a judging face.

tzuyu walks in the room since no one gonna utters a word or no one welcomes them, so either way she will just act like she's home.

"why are you two fighting again this time?" jimin asks, put two plastic bags on the nearest table before he steps closer to the bed and sit there next to yeri.

jungkook and tzuyu sit on the couch.

taehyung who were trying to arrange his baggage for tomorrow's flight, sits on the floor. there are plenty of things he didnt stuff into the baggage yet. with the present of those three people, he gives up. he don't think that he'll be able to do it tonight.

"ugh, i don't remember where the hell i put that cat headphone kook gave me. i need to bring it with me tomorrow." she whines. "the last time i use it was last night and i swear i put it on my desk, but i couldn't find it. i bet that person steals it from me!" she glances over taehyung with her forfinger pointing at him.

taehyung furrows his eyebrows. "what the hell." he mutters. "if its the cat headphone, coloured in purple, of what reason would i steal that from you?" he denies.

"you! you even steal my pink polkadot headband, tae!"

tzuyu pinches her nose bridge, getting headache just from listening to the twin as soon as she entered their room. like always, per usual.

jungkook smiling as he looks at the one he adores. his thoughts  lingers while reciting that yeri is freaking she's cute while whining over losing the stuff he gave her. as if saying, "jungkook's gift is precious." he grins.

jimin already laying down on his right shoulder, listening and observing the twin. he didn't dare to utter a word.

"i will find it together with you. if you found it in my room, i will do the dishes everyday while we're in australia." says taehyung confidently.

"if not?" tzuyu questions while laughing, she was thinking that  taehyung will eventually lose the bet and had to wash dishes for two months.

"if not, that short yeri will have to do the dishes for two month straight." he tells confidently.

"seal the deal?" yeri asks also confidently.

"seal it!" he screams, his left corner lip raised.

"tae, congratulation. you had just point yourself as the future maid in australia for two months." tzuyu laughs, rubbing her stomach. she successfully makes the four frown at her behaviour.

"what?" they ask at the same time. even yeri is confused.

"hey, we still didn't found it." taehyung grumbles.

"look!" tzuyu points under taehyung's bed. yes yes, yeri's headphone.

taehyung widen his eyes as yeri quickly jumps off the bed and peeks under the bed and takes the headphone and cheering happily. she runs to tzuyu and hugs that woman.

"it was so obvious since the very first time i walked into this room and i couldn't believe it taehyung just made that promise." jungkook and jimin laughing over dead ass taehyung who already pretending to be dead on the floor.

"girls power." he said, sighs deeply.

after awhile, taehyung gets up and looks at his desk and he spots two plastic bags brought by the three.

"what did you brought?" taehyung asks, crawling on his knee and palm to go over the table, to see what is it.

"some foods. tzuyu wants to spend some time with you guys tonight. well, since you're going to australia tomorrow." jungkook replies.

"aw sweet." yeri smiles, looking at tzuyu and shooting some love with her fingers. tzuyu responds with the same gesture.

"we're just going for two months and you're acting like we will be gone for the whole year." taehyung cackles.

"bitch please, we're not here for the farewell, we want to remind you to bring us some mechandises from them, okay." jimin says from the bed.

"im not worried about yeri, lets just hope yeri have the guts to look after her idiot twin." jungkook laughs.

"no, no. I don't need it. I can do it by myself." taehyung disagree as his finger waves infront of them.

"no, tae. you told me you want to have mom by your side all of the time when we touch down in australia."

"shut up, i did not said that."

"yes you did!" yeri stomps her feet.

"my semester break will be awful without you guys." tzuyu pouts. she hugs yeri's arm on her side.

"aight. i'll be around you, don't worry, baby." said jimin.

"i don't believe in you, chim." tzuyu snorts.

"i guess these two take it to the other level by spending the whole break in overseas." jungkook speaks.

"i bet not. they were just there to be the servant as mr kim will definitely have them working." said tzuyu.

"indeed." yeri laughs. "dad will be sucking our energy for his farm."

"still, actually i would gladly join." jungkook added.

.
.
.
.