I think I figured it out.

Louis: You definitely can ignore me.

Louis: Even when we're in the same band.

Louis: How the heck can you disappear so freaking fast?!

Louis: Are you a vampire or some shit like that?!

Read 7:14 P.M.

Louis: Harry please...

Louis: I miss you...

Louis: I miss talking to you...

Louis: I miss your jokes...

Louis: I miss your smile...

Louis: I miss being silly around you on purpose just to hear you laugh...

Louis: I miss everything we do...

Louis: You can't do this to me...

Louis: Or at least, explain me!

Louis: I need an explanation to know where I screwed everything up...

Read 10:45 P.M.

Louis: Please!

Louis: I don't want to lose a friend...

Louis: Hazza please....

Louis: I beg you...

Read 10:59 P.M.

Louis: Fine. I'll figure it out on my own.

*The next day*

Louis: I think I got it.

Louis: I might be wrong.

Louis: Tell me if I am.

Louis: At least you'd tell me something.

Louis: I've spent the night reading all of our texts.

Louis: And I realised that you started ignoring me when I mentioned my girlfriend, Hannah.

Louis: Am I right?

Louis: Is that what upsets you so much?

Read 7:53 A.M.

Louis: I'll take that as a YES.

Louis: Harry...

Louis: I think we should talk about that...

Louis: I mean... First of all, I don't want our friendship to be ruined!

Louis: And I don't want to lose you.

Read 8:06 A.M.

Louis: It definitely makes sense.

Louis: When I put all the pieces together.

Louis: First; you keep talking about that soulmate thing.

Louis: Then; you mysteriously disappear and keep ignoring me right after I mentioned that I have a girlfriend.

Louis: You're obviously mad at me because I forgot to tell you about her.

Louis: And then, last but not least; you literally jumped in my arms when we learned that we got through!

Louis: Joy and happiness momentarily blinded your angriness.

Louis: You forgot you were mad at me.

Louis: You could've jumped in Liam's, Niall's or Zayn's arms.

Louis: But NO. You jumped in mine.

Louis: Can't be a coincidence.

Read 8:23 A.M.

Louis: Please Harry...

Louis: Don't leave me on read like that...

Louis: We need to talk about it!

Read 8:31 A.M.

Louis: Hazza...

Harry: What do you want me to tell you?! Do you want me to tell you that I am mad at you because you didn't mention you had a girlfriend?! Do you want me to tell you that I was hurt when I learned that?! Do you want me to tell you that YES I definitely am jealous because she is the one who gets all your attention, when on the other hand I don't?! Do you want me to tell you that I jumped in your arms because I really wanted to share my happiness and relief with YOU and not the other ones in the band?! Do you want me to tell you that I wanted to be in your arms just to realise that I wasn't in a dream, and that we really were on that stage together?! Do you want me to tell you that for a single moment I was thinking that you were the only one with me on that stage because I only wanted to go through this thing with you?! Do you want me to tell you that I momentarily forgot the other guys were with us on stage?! Do you want me to tell you that nothing else mattered because I was with you?! Do you want me to tell you that I am mad at you because you are in a relationship with some other girl?! Do you want me to tell you that I really like you a lot?! Because if that's so: FINE. I admit. Everything. I really like you a lot. And this is wrong. I know I shouldn't because you are with Hannah. But I can't help it, okay?! I have no control over my feelings! And believe it or not: That scares the hell out of me. Now you can laugh at me if you want. Laugh at the poor little kid who have feelings for someone who's already taken and who doesn't have the same feelings for him. Go ahead. I think I can handle that. But please, I'd like you to stop texting me. I don't think I can handle keeping in touch with you. It just hurts too much. So delete my number, forget everything we ever said to each other. We'll do what we have to do for the band. I'll talk to you just for the band things. Nothing less, nothing more. We are just some kind of colleagues now. But I won't handle being friend with you. Not now. I need some time to get over you. I just have to figure out a way to delete my feelings. I have no idea if that's possible but I'll try to. I didn't want to ruin our friendship, please forgive me. I'm sorry.

~Lexie~