What Does It Matter?

*The Next Day*

Harry: Louis?

Harry: LOUIS?

Harry: LEWIS!

Louis: What do you want that is so important you had to ruin my beautiful name?

Harry: You said that you wanted to snog me

Louis: ... your point being?

Harry: You said that you were straight! Meaning you're not straight and you thought I was hot enough to snog!

Louis: Wow I think someone's getting a little full of themselves. That's not what I meant okay? I am straight. Obviously.

Harry: I've noticed you always say obviously when you are lying... so why're you lying?

Louis: Why does it matter? Harry, I know that we're kind of friends but that doesn't mean you need to know every single bit of information about me.

Harry: I'm sorry... I just thought friends would be truthful to one another. It doesn't matter if you're gay, bi, or straight... I just want you to know you can be comfortable with me.

Louis: Thanks but I'm gonna pass because I'm telling you the truth. Plus, we don't even know each other in real like and we never will so there's no point in knowing everything about each other.

Harry: Louis, I believe we were brought together for a reason. You may not think that, but we were meant to be friends and I'm gonna keep popping up in your life.

Harry: Let me rephrase that because it sounded incredibly creepy. What I'm saying is, we met two times already and that's never happened to me before. Don't deny what the possibilities could be Louis, that's not being fair to yourself.

Harry: Louis?

Read 12:38 PM
————————————————————
Hey guys! Here's another chapter but we're not gonna be posting for a little while because we wanna give this a little time to settle before we keep posting. Anyways, please let your friends know about this book and don't be a ghost reader! Love ya! *hugs and kisses*

-Ally