Um... Come Again?

Harry: ... There is absolutely no way you are the guy I danced next to at the concert.

Louis: Why do you say that? Hazza I knew what you looked like from that night without you even telling me, so obviously your wrong in this case.

Harry: YOU'RE*

Louis: Really? I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you and YOU'RE still correcting me on my grammar? Not cool mate. 

Harry: I don't believe you still. You're a 50 year old man who heard about the concert from his son, that is my final deduction.

Louis: Deduction? Really? Are you some kind of fucking scientist because that sounds like something they would say.

Louis: But anyways, I am not a grown man Harry! I am a sixteen year old lad whom you bumped into at The Script concert, but you just don't want to believe it.

Read 2:36 PM

---

*Later That Evening*

Louis: Look, where do you live? Maybe if we live close we can meet up or something like that.

Harry: Yeah... I'm good and I'm gonna pass. Besides, I am way too busy to go meet up with a total stranger.

Louis: What're you so busy with? And I'm not a stranger, I am your friend as you pointed out yourself.

Harry: Look I'm getting distracted from rehearsal so I have to go, I'll talk to you later Louis.

Louis: Rehearsal? For, like a play?

Harry: No... for my band.

Louis: Uh.... Come again? Why didn't you tell me you were in a band?

Delivered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! So, we are having an absolute blast writing this story but I was hoping we could get you guys to possibly stop being ghost readers? We want to know that people enjoy this stuff, and it's kind of hard if there's only two votes where there's like 20 people actually reading the chapter. So please start participating in the chapters because it shows all of us that you truly want us to continue writing. Anyways, thank you to those who have voted and commented it means a lot. Love you all! *hugs and kisses*

-Ally