As Long As You Love Me

It's been a month since I last updated. I'm the worse. Just been getting some writer's blocks problem and stuff like that. But I am back, I don't know for good or not but I'm back.

SaloniAKulkarni this one's for you. You requested this a month ago and I've been working on it. Its just not my best and I feel like its a disapointing work. I'm sorry. I hope you like it though.

+

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leaving my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance

'We need to talk.'

Nick looks up from his phone and scoots to the side, giving Kevin space to sit.

'So... Saloni, huh?' Kevin begins, he looks at Nick and he sees that the younger guy is already prepared for whatever that he is going to say. 'I know you've been lonely and its been a while since you've find someone but you've only known her for 4 months.'

'So?' Nick defends.

'So? So Nick, you have to stop blindly letting her in and letting her get to know so much about you so fast,' Kevin calmly explains, his temper rising bit by bit.

Nick sighs as he puts his phone down, 'Look, i've been alone for like close to a year and I've finally found someone that makes me happy,' Nick pauses. 'I was heartbroken previously, you knew that right?'

Kevin nods. 'Maybe you're right. Its all moving too fast and this could be the riskiest and stupidest thing I could do. But I love her. And if there's one person that can understand that, its you,' Nick finishes.

And how you got me blinded is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
I don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me

'What's all this?' Howie shows the articles of you in tabloids.

Nick rolls his eyes as he skims through it, 'Howie come on, you really believe all this crap? Saloni wouldn't even kill a ladybug, and you think she'd go hurt somebody like that?'

You sat quiet, just reading and absorbing the things people have to say about you. Words like bully, evil, mean and many other adjectives were used to describe you.

Howie turns to look at you, 'Did you really do this?'

'What? Like, bully someone? You know S-'

'I did,' you spoke up, cutting Nick off. Nick looked at you, and you could not read the look in his eyes.

'I'm not proud of my past, neither should I be. I bullied her and its not wrong for her to expose me like this because its the truth. And I'd understand that neither you nor your friends will like me anymore after this. I don't expect you to. I'll leave,'

Before you could stand, Nick grabbed you gently. 'Sit down, please.'

Howie folded his arms as he looks at Nick and back to you.

'Your past is your past. We've all done something we're not proud of and I understand that. I don't care if you once bullied somebody. Because the Saloni now, is someone I am beyond proud to love. I see a different you. I'm sure you've changed, you're better now. I don't care what your past was like or how horrible it was, I just need you with me. I want you to stay,' Nick finishes.

If Nick was willing to work through this, so were you.

+

Like I said, not my best work. Also, i didn't the full song because I felt like they're generally quite repetitive and along the same lines of as long as you love me all is well, you get it? So I hope this will do. To the newer readers (and the older ones, if you're still around tolerating my slow unproductive ass), hi! I appreciate you reading and I thank all of you for voting, commenting and supporting.

All the love, Ned.