'Too Late'

This is for NessaBSB , i think you waited long enough i'm sorry! I didn't exactly follow the way you wanted it to be but i think it turned out pretty alright!

++

Kevin stood across the room, looking at you and Ethan. His heart hurting the longer he stared but his eyes unable to look away. It was like he was hypnotized and every second he stared it got harder to look away. He sighed as he could vaguely recognize the feeling of heartbreak and went about to do his work.

From across the room, you noticed Kevin looking away, the hurt very obvious in his face. But you didn't know why, it felt fun to do this. You knew Kevin likes you, hell he might even love you, but it was such a thrill to flirt and have fun with other men with him watching. You felt some sort of sick pleasure at having that kind of control over him. You just had to reassure him later and tell him you won't do it again, he always forgives you.

''

'Thanks for offering to send me back, Kev.' You smiled sweetly as you got in the car.

Kevin didn't say anything, merely just nodded as he started driving. You looked out the window, thinking about how weird he is acting.

'Why are you ignoring me?' You asked, positioning yourself to face him.

Kevin sighed, frustrated and annoyed you even bothered to ask, 'You seem to enjoy hurting me don't you?'

'Excuse me?' You scoffed. There was no way in hell you were going to admit that even if it does give you a rush of excitement.

'I don't know, Nessa. You seem to enjoy flirting with all these men and getting me all worked up. I'm starting to get sick of this cycle. When will it end? I know you don't feel the same way for me so I don't see why seeing me in pain like this would benefit you in any way,' Kevin confesses, it's something that took him quite a while to realise but the puzzle pieces seemed to fit.

'Kevin, i'd never do that,' you whisper, putting a hand on his arm.

Kevin brushed it off, 'I don't want to be a fool just because I am in love with you. This isn't the first time this has happened. I deserve better,' Kevin stopped the car, his eyes fixed on the road, 'Find your own way back home. As soon as you step out of this car, you will no longer be of any importance to me,'

You felt the crushing feeling in your chest, your heart racing, you looked at him trying to see if there was any guilt or regret but his face held no expression and he was firm with his decision.

As you alighted, you could feel a pang of guilt and pain in your chest. You didn't understand why because you thought you had no feelings for him but as he drove off, you realised maybe you thought wrong.

''

Weeks went by and everyday you felt like you were losing parts of yourself. The heart ache and guilt everytime you looked at Kevin only multiplied but Kevin paid no atention to you. He looked happier now that he wasn't fussing over you.

When it was finally time for lunch, you pulled Kevin to the side. You needed to tell him how you felt.

'I like you,' you blurt out without much thought, you needed to get his attention and that was the only way you knew he would listen.

Kevin smiled bitterly, as he shook his head, 'No you don't.'

'I do, I love you,' you whispered, hoping he could hear the sincerity in your voice. You held his arm, trying to get him to look at you.

'I'm sorry,' he whispers, despite trying to sound tough you could vaguely hear the tone of hurt in his voice. He pushed your hands away, 'After everything you did to me, I deserve better and you cannot give me that. You don't love me. You don't want me. I am never going to let you in again,'

Your heart broke but there was nothing you can do.

Little did you realise, as Kevin walked away, tears were forming. He just can't afford to get hurt again.

++

Hello, i am drowning in assignments and life commitments its getting a bit hard to upload BUT i will try!! Maybe double updates tomorrow? We shall see we shall see. If you have any songs you want me to use for imagines please do tell me!

Only one more personal but before the personal imagine i was thinking of writing a song imagine for Howie i dont know man we shall see how that rolls.