'Shhhh,'

hello!! i'm back again, sorry i havent updated in a bit,, life happened, but i am here!! thank you for reading & for voting! Even if the numbers are small, i really appreciate it!!

Personal imagine for Lucille @bckstreet_bys (for some weird reason i cannot tag you BUT HERE IT IS)

++

'I'm home,' Brian called out, as he steps into the house after a long day from work. However, unlike other days, this time he was not greeted by your hug.

'She must be out,' Brian muttered under his breath.

As he made his way up to the bedroom, he catches sight of you pouting and looking at your reflection. He didn't have to ask, you did this often.

He tiptoed quietly over to you, wanting to hear what you were mumbling and getting frustrated about.

'I just need to make sure I look good when the cameras are around,' you mumbled, inspecting every part of your body. You weren't usually the kind to fuss over how you looked, Brian made you feel very comfortable in your skin but these days the media can really say things that affect you.

As you continued on inspecting you heard a small sigh as you felt strong arms wrapping around your waist. He rested his chin on your shoulder and gave your cheek a kiss.

'Hey, I didn't know you were home,' you whispered as you turned to look at him, placing your arms around his neck.

'I just came back,' Brian smiled, looking at you lovingly, 'was I disturbing you doing something?'

'Oh, no not at all, I was just wondering if maybe i should lose a little weight here or maybe i should do more r-' your speech was cut off as Brian cupped your face and gave you a kiss.

The kiss came to a stop when both of you finally realised you needed to breathe, Brian resting his forehead on yours.

'Shhhh, I never want to hear you belittle yourself like that anymore, okay? I love you, Lucille. i love you, i love you and i love you,'

++

I hope you like this although it might be a bit toooo cheesy. If any of you wants a personal, don't be afraid to ask! Have a good day/night wherever you guys are x