'Whatever'

This is for @MsLovely_89 thank you for patiently waiting, let us go

++

'You have got to stop zoning out, dude.' Howie mutters as he approaches AJ, slapping his back. AJ snapped out of his thoughts, oh shit. What was he supposed to be doing again?

AJ scratched the back of his neck as he smiled sheepishly looking at his four friends. Kevin sighed, 'That's it. We'll take a 15 minutes break. You text her and get whatever thats in your head,' Kevin warned.

They all left the room, leaving AJ with his thoughts as he glanced at his phone. Should he text you? I mean, not that it matters, you weren't going to reply him anyway, right?

He unlocked the screen as he was greeted with a picture of you and him. It was a shot at the beach taken by Nick when it was your first time meeting the boys. AJ shook his head, as he opened up the text messaging app.

Hey. Lets get some coffee and talk things through? Nah, that was too straightforward. He backspaced whatever he had typed. His eyes lingering around the room.

I need an answer. If you want to talk things through, let's settle it once and for all. The whole running away from me thing isn't a good solution and I need to know were i stand in your life. Give me a sign that we can still meet and talk things through.

He chucked the phone away just as Kevin enters the room. He wasn't going to think about you.

--

'Toni, come on.' Your friend exasperatedly groans, noticing you weren't paying attention again. You mumbled an apology as you felt your phone vbirate. You excused yourself from the group and you felt your heart skip a beat when you saw it was AJ.

You could feel your fingers starting to lightly tremble but you knew it was not because of anger, but instead more of shock that he was still trying. Maybe he does love you.

Where we met. 7pm

That was all the clue and sign you were giving him. Whether he understood it or not was entirely his problem.

--

It felt like an eternity. You waited and waited, but the clock was ticking and without realising, its 9pm. He either decided to be a complete ass or a moron and you were fuming mad. You gripped your bag as you marched off, muttering swears and curses under your breath.

'TONI,' a voice yelled, gasping trying to catch his breath.

You paused, not wanting to move. Here he was, right behind you. And eventhough every single fiber in your being wanted to see him and be in his arms again, your ego was not allowing you to do so.

'I, I,' AJ paused, catching his breath, 'Practice ran late. I'm here,' AJ hugs you not giving you time to process whatever that's happening.

You felt the anger melt away as you turn around to look at AJ, nothing much has changed about his appearance but you noticed the tiredness in his eyes and how his smile falters a bit. You were silent as you held his face gently.

'How have you been?' You whispered, as you leaned in closer to him.

He smiles, as he closed the gap between the both of you, 'To be fucking honest, its been shit. I miss you,' he ends, smiling bitterly, 'I know somewhere along the way i fucked up. But i want you to forgive me. Lets give this another shot. I'll do whatever you want me to do,' he ends.

'Whatever?'

'Whatever.' He states as he kisses you.

++

Dude so many thing has been happening i'm sorry i didn't update for so long. i celebrated my birthday and after that it was Eid so its been a busy week. Did you notice i was gone HAHAH

i have one more personal request to do and i should be done after that. I'm considering adding in more song imagines like the More Than That imagine but doing other songs and maybe songs in other languages too. I mean let me know what you think.

I also noticed a lack of Howie so i think i might dedicate like 5 chapters to Howie because he deserves it.

I don't knooow where this book is headed but i really want it to be quality imagines. If you feel like i am lacking in certain aspects or have suggestions for me to improve on please send me a private message. :-)