'One And Only'

This an imagine for JoDeeCarter I hope you like it :-)

+++

Nick cleared his throat as he was invited to give a speech to all the guests that had came down for your birthday party. He caught your eye and threw you a small shy smile, his heart fluttering at how beautiful you look that night.

He stood in front of everybody, so far, tonight has been nothing but extraordinary and he did not want to screw this up. A friend, cleared his throat and made sure the room was silent, so Nick could say whatever he wanted to.

'Thank you for coming tonight to this small little gathering to celebrate my beautiful girlfriend's birthday,' Nick pauses, earning a smile from the guests and a few chuckles here and there. He took a deep breath, composing himself before turning to look at you, 'To my lovely baby girl, JoDee, happy birthday. I'm not around much, half of the time I often leave you alone for months but i thank you for staying. I hope i get to celebrate more birthdays with you,' Nick grins shyly.

He walked to you as he hugged and kissed your forehead, you grinning from cheek to cheek. You felt so blessed being able to spend time with this man that you love and the few people that are near and dear.

'Oh and before we move on,' Nick suddenly speaks out, he flashes you a cheeky smile as he went down on one knee.

At this point, everything felt like it was in slow motion, the people around began whipping out their phones ready to document the happy occasion. You could hear the nervous erratic beats of your heart and you certainly could feel yourself blushing.

Nick bit his lip, taking a deep breath, 'JoDee, a couple of years ago when we started dating, I told you from the very beginning that the idea of marriage scares me. I told you that no matter what, marriage will be the last thing that i want to do and go through. But spending all this time with you has made me realise something. You motivate me to become a better person and to always strive for the best. Every waking moment that i spend with you, has been nothing but pure joy and bliss. Through the good and bad times, i began slowly realising that i want to go through it all with you,' Nick pauses, as he took out the ring.

'I guess what I am trying to say is, you're my one and only. You are my better half and you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. So JoDee, will you do me the honour of spending the rest of your life with me?'

You shed a few happy tears, 'Nick, I'd be more than willing,'

He puts the ring on and kisses you. Whatever that happens in the future, as long as he has you, he's ready.

++

I tried to make that less cheesy but meh,, THANK YOU FOR 400+ READS its lovely. Just the other day i was thanking all of you for 300+ reads. Ah the number goes up so fast and i want to thank you so much!!!

I have another Nick request that i'll be writing soo i'll write about the other boys after that!!

Also, i'm feeling extremely unmotivated to write :/ am i writing good enough content? UGH. Do give me feedback if you have any and to drop me your details if you want a personal! I hope you have a lovely day x