Chapter 2

• Dedicated to toallmylovelies

Chapter 2

"Welcome to the Academy Freshmen's I am your Principle Tsunade I run a very strict school."

"This school is the largest and richest Academy in the world. I've met some wonderful students through these years and I guarantee you, that this school is high on lock down."

"If anyone ever breaks my rules you will be severly punished or.....DEATH" Tsunade says as the world of darkness swirled around her.

"Please enjoy your stay when you are in Konoha Academy thank you." she smiled and sat down the freshmen's were scared to death.

"Nice speech" Kurenai says "Thank you" Tsunade smiled.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything but your speech was worse when Guy tried singing that old country song" Kakashi smiled.

As you can see Tsunade's vein popped but she kept smiling "Thank you that's very nice of you old bastard" Tsunade smiled.

"Oh old hag did you say something?" he asks "Keep talking pervert" Tsunade clenched her teeth.

"Well then how bout we-" Kakashi stopped seeing the students looking at them. Kakashi looked at Tsunade seeing the mic was still on.

"Students and Freshmen's these three seniors are the highest and strongest defence that patrols at night, there are night classes."

"These three attend and also not forgetting the night class is a high academic class for kids who have the highest mark this three is one class of 15 students in this school, so please show them respect and don't be out at night alone" Shizune the Vice Principle warned.

Three students wearing the Night class uniform walked up to the stage and the students murmured.

Some shrieked and saying Kawaii, "Hello my name is Sakura Haruno from 1-A Sakura" she bowed Sakura was wearing a black skirt with the chain hung on the side, a white shirt with a leaf rest, black tie, the black blazer and her hair was done up in a ponytail.

"Hello my name is Hinata Hyuga class 1-A" Hinata bowed Hinata was wearing a black skirt with the chain hung on the side, a white shirt with a leaf rest, black bow and the black blazer her hair was down and strands from the side plaited, "Shikamaru Nara class 1-A" He wore the school's white shirt with leafs crest, he wore long black pants with a chain hanging from the side, and black tie his hair was done up.

"Gaara, Sai I'm so dead tired from last night you should have been there it was a vampire raid" Sakura says lying on the desk "well at least some one had fun" Sai says Sakura got up "what happened?" she tilted her head.

"this idiot seemed to have alarmed the girls in the dormitory" Gaara says "me you had to play that stupid game on your phone all night" Sai says crossing his arms "w-wait what were you two doing guarding the girls dormitory?" Sakura asks.

"well TenTen says that we were swapping that night" Sai says Sakura looked at them and laughed she laughed and laughed.

"TenTen you girl.....are sooooo amazing" Sakura says patting her on the back Gaara and Sai stood there confusingly

Then "Get her" Sai says in a death defying voice Gaara got a rope "she needs to die" he says, TenTen was laughing and felt a tap behind her, Gaara and Sai gave her glares "you lied to us last night didn't you?" Gaara asks TenTen smiled "g-guys..uh wa you" she ran and hid behind Neji.

"Give us the TenTen" Gaara says tugging on the ropes. TenTen peeked behind from Neji her hair into two bun pigtails "sorry guys" she said "what happened TenTen?" Neji asks Neji looked at TenTen "I uh switched their roles last night for them protecting the girls dorm instead of the guys" TenTen smiled Neji blinked looked at the guys and laughed.