Chapter 32

Taylor's p.o.v

-

I woke up to a note on my bedside table. it was of course from luke.

Note: goodmorning beautiful. I'm going to be at band practice all day. call me later

Love you.

-

I guess I have the whole day to myself. I'm not sure what I should do today.

I decided to make some coffee.

I kept thinking what I should do today. is there anywhere I can go? anything I can do?

It's pretty lonely when Luke's goes, I wish I had a pet.

That's what I can do! get a kitten!

I know luke won't like that idea but I can atleast ask. so I called luke.

"Hey babe" luke said as he answered.

"I'm pretty lonely here by myself." I said.

"I will be back soon " he said.

"Can we get a kitten?" I asked.

"What ever you want I have to go practice I love you bye" luke said as he hung up.

I got dressed and put my sneakers on.

I grabbed all the things I could possibly need to purchase a kitten. I went into the elevator which took forever to get to the first floor.

"Goodmorning" my neighbor Layla said.

"Goodmorning!" I said in a cheery voice.

I finally got to the car and I started to drive to the direction of the shelter.

When I arrived there I heard dogs barking because they wanted to leave. I felt so bad.

--

"You would like to purchase this one?" The lady asked.

I nodded in a agreement. they put my new cat 'midnight' in my cat carrier.

"Have a nice day" the lady said as I left.

-

When I finally got back I put some cat food to lure midnight out of the carrier.

She was a very playful and got used to the house easily. she went into my bedroom for a while until luke was back home.

"Hey Taylor" luke said cheerfully.

"Hi. the kitten is in our bedroom" I said with a smile.

He went into our bedroom and yelled.

"She peed on my nirvana shirt!" he yelled.

"I think that kitten is a keeper" I said laughing at Luke's expression.

End of chapter. (: ilyasm