Chapter 13

Taylor's p.o.v

-

"Taylor, me and Lucy did hook up. I'm being 100 with you because I love you and I want what's best for our relationship. and I need to tell you something." He said.

I nodded and waited for him to talk.

"Calum has a girlfriend, she should be on her way to the airport now, he just did this so he could look like the good guy, and he didn't want me and you togther" he said.

I shook my head and looked away.

"Why should I believe you after all these lies." I asked.

"Well you will believe me when she comes. do yourself a favor and don't freak out when he explains this to u please." he said.

-

" Thank you for telling me." I said.

" Your welcome babe, you will always be mine." he added.

"Don't count on that" I said.

I went to calum and saw him snuggled up with his girlfriend.

"Taylor , an we talk." he said.

"Calum I know what you were doing and it wasn't cool. I told you things I never told anyone and you just did that so I wouldn't be with luke? I can't believe you. and by the way. hey calums girlfriend , me and your "boyfriend" had a heated make out session on his couch. nice boyfriend you have." I said.

"Way to treat a girl" luke said.

"Wow calum, I thought u dumped your old girlfriend" ash and Mikey said.

I went over to the bench and sat down. I felt strong muscular arms rap around me. I looked to the side to see arms covered with tattoos. luke.

"Calum doesn't deserve you,i don't either. I wouldn't blame you if you don't want anything to do with me." he said.

I started to cry because of all the things I was going through.luke wiped the tears from my eyes and wrapped his leather jacket around my shoulders.

"Plane a1 is here" the announcer said.

I looked at my ticket and sure enough it was our plane .

I sighed and dragged my suit case along.

I feel really bad for Taylor right now but things will surely get better. with luke or calum? Or will ashton or Mikey come into the picture?