Chapter 12

Taylor's p.o.v

"So Taylor I have been wanting to ask you something ..." Calum said.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"Well me,ash,mikey,and luke, are going to be traveling a lot with our band. and we are heading to America since our music is quite big there. and I was wondering if you would like to travel with us?" he asked.

"Yes calum I would love to come ! " I said.

I reached in for a hug. Instead of going for a hug he kissed me.

"Calum what are we doing. im going on tour with you, we had a make out session yesterday, we go on dates, and we kiss a lot. where does our relationship stand as of right now?" I said .

"Well I know you just ended things with luke so I didnt really want to ask you out or even really bring up that subject. I kinda was going along with it and being your comforter ya know? but now it's become something way more then just that. I might love you." he said.

Those words kept replaying in my head. luke says that to me but he never means it, it's all a trick. calum probably doesn't love me, how could he love me in such little time. this might be a total lie that him and luke are playing. I actually have deep feelings for calum.

"Look cal.." I said while getting cut off by him.

"I know , I know, you don't feel the same right?" he asked.

"Well it isn't that. well luke always says he loves me but it all turned out to be a lie. I don't want any lies between us because the relationship we are developing is great and I really really like you. I just don't want to get played by someone that "loves me" because the sad thing about being betrayed is that it's never by your enemy. always the people that "love u". I really really like you calum, and I hope you really like me" I said with a faint smile letting all my emotions out.

"I really like you too. and I get what you mean. I will always be by your side even if we are best friends, friends, girlfriend and boyfriend, or enemies, but I know we would never be enemies because truth is I like you way more then a friend Taylor , your literally everything to me. ask ash,mikey, or my mom , I never stop talking about you!" he said.

"Calum your everything to me" I said while smiling.

We kissed and looked up at the stars above us. I think calum and I might be the perfect match. I don't know about luke, maybe we just weren't right for eachother, but another side of me is craving Luke's "bad boy" ways, his cologne scent, and his deep voice. but another part of me is here with calum, loving him with every last piece of my heart, and just enjoying the time with him. I think calum is the one.

*next day 12:00 in the afternoon*

-

I got my pink suitcase and went into the airport snuggled up into calums arms. I saw ash and waved.

"Aww, aren't you to cute. can I get a picture of the couple." he asked.

"We aren't an official item yet, but we are getting to that part." calum winked.

I know me and calum would be together at some point in the future but for now we are taking it slow.

Ash snapped a picture of me and calum and tweeted it.

Ashton irwin @ashton5sos

@taylorisntcool & @calum5sos are looking really cute together. all the calum girls he might be off the market.

-

Instantly ashton got tweet backs saying things like "awe cute" or "#prayforcalumgirls" or even "you guys are cute but your still my bae calum" that made me laugh.

Mikey came strolling up about 20 minutes after we arrived.

"Where's luke?" calum asked tensely.

"Calum calm down, everything will be fine." I said while stroking his hair. he smiled when he heard my voice which actually made me feel loved. nothing like luke ever did.

After and hour luke finally showed up.

"Well, well, look who finally showed up." ashton said while laughing.

Luke gave him a glance and looked away. he had sunglasses on that were really dark.

He sat right next to me of course.

"Taylor, can we talk or? Nevermind this is obviously not a good time" luke said.

Calum shot luke the death glare.

I patted calums thighs telling him to calm down a little.

I looked at luke and nodded. we both got up.

Ahhh , thank u for reading ! Ily guys. stay rad. More luke will be in the next chapter cuz I already pre wrote!