Chapter 29

Luke's p.o.v

-

It was finally moving day. calum and Mikey are going to help us move since ashton is visting someone in the hospital. we already had everything on the way to the apartment.

All we had to get there now was Taylor and I.

"You guys are so grown up." my mom said.

I shook my head because she was crying. she always been the emotional type.

Everyone was on there way to the apartment. Mikey ,cal, taylor, and I were going to help set the apartment up.

-

"Do you have the key?" Taylor asked.

"Yep right here" I said cheerfully.

I opened the door and everyone was amazed of how big the apartment was.

"Can you guys set up while I go food shopping?" Taylor asked.

We all nodded as she left.

"Man you're lucky to have her" calum said.

I know he wishes he was the one moving in with Taylor , being the one she counts on, he had the chance.

"Let's put some music on so we can get this place fixed up faster." I said.

Mikey put on some music and of course calum started dancing. I couldn't help myself from laughing at him.

"Hey what's so funny?" calum asked.

"Your dancing" Mikey said.

I started to move the living room furniture in, calum put the kitchen supplies, and Mikey was doing the guest room if any of the boys wanted to sleep over.

I put the bed in the bedroom, but I was going to let Taylor style the room to her liking.

"This is a nice place" Mikey added.

"We made you a cake but ash burnt it." calum said laughing.

"Figures" I said with a laugh.

-

Taylor's p.o.v

I walked in to see the whole place put together.

"You guys did a great job!" I said.

"I left the bedroom undecorated because I knew you would want to do that part." luke said.

"I bought food. I can make something later" I said.

"Great" calum said while laughing.

"Don't be surprised, Taylor can actually cook" luke said.

I shrugged and went into the bedroom.

I started hanging pictures of the boys and i in L.A , pictures of luke and I , and pictures of fans with us. I felt arms rap around my waste.

I turned around to feel Luke's lips on mine.

"How does it look? " I asked.

"Great" He said.

I heard ashton come into the bedroom and he took a pic of luke hugging me and the pictures on the wall.

"Twitter time" ashton said.

@taylorisntcool and @luke5sos

Are having a fun time decorating their new apartment. You guys might be on there wall . #fanart

-

We all laughed of how addicted ashton was to twitter.

End of chapter (: