Chapter 15

Taylor's p.o.v

-

We all went to Starbucks that day except calum and Carly. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but she's kind of a brat. she doesn't want to go anywhere with the rest of us and if calum even took one look at me she would totally freak out.

Since this morning, luke and I have just been talking. no kissing, holding hands, or even acting like a couple, which is good. I don't want to rush into things.

I sat down next to luke at Starbucks while Mikey and ash sat next to eachother.

"What's going on with calum. and Taylor how about you and luke?" ashton asked.

"I don't know Carly is a bitch. I don't want anything to do with there relationship, but I hope to remain friends with calum. and well luke and I we are just friends , right luke?" I said.

"Yeah totally" he said with a sigh obviously wanting to be more then friends.

All of us took a selfie and tweeted it.

@calum5sos & @carlylovegirlly are missing out on this fun day! come back cal cal! @taylorisntcool , @luke5sos , @michael5sos , and I are having so much fun at Starbucks and also we are having so much fun in L.A meeting you guys!

Ashton tweeted that, and I could just imagine calum's reaction to it.

@taylorisntcool is such a pretty girl. I kinda maybe sorta love her. damn it.

I got this tweet from luke after I stepped into my hotel room. what a cutie.

@luke5sos awe love you too. #5sosandyoutubegurus

-

I tweeted back. when I said I love you I meant it in a best friend kind of way. but I also loved him in the boy friend kind of way too which is pretty confusing.

-

I got into my pajamas and started to watch 'THE VOICE' until I heard a knock on the door. probably luke.

I went to go get it.

"Hey , I wanted to talk to you about Carly" calum said.

Great.i led him to the chair and we both sat down.

"It's okay, Carly seems to be well umm, nevermind about that." I said.

"Yeah I know she's controlling. but anyways I hope this whole thing doesn't take away out friendship we had?" he said.

"Well it doesn't but our friendship isn't going to be as strong. you're still my friend but I can't always trust you." I said.

"Well atleast we are friends" he said.

I reached in for a hug and he hugged back. he waved to me saying goodbye and left the room.

I wish I could tell him What I thought about Carly and maybe that would talk some sense into him. but I didn't want to flat out tell him she's bitch. I will just wait and see.

I pulled out my phone to say goodnight to luke.

End of chapter ! you guys are so awesome I love reading the comments and messages! I love you guys.