Chapter 7

Taylor's p.o.v

I woke up and noticed that cal was gone. I seen a note and I read it.

From cal:

Hey taylor, I left before u woke up because we have band practice so yeah ! call me later love .

Love, calum.

I got out of bed reaching for my phone to plug it into the charger , as I plugged it in a saw a message from luke. great.

Message from luke

Taylor we need to talk, come to my house.

I put yoga pants on and put eyeliner on. I got my uggs and slipped them on .

I walked to Luke's house. how could I face him , I kissed calum , not only 1 time but 2. how would he react. I can't keep it a secret from him but luke is everything to me. and calum is my cuddle buddy .

I finally got courage to knock on the door but before I could luke opened the door and pulled me in.

"Look. Taylor , I miss u even though we haven't been together for 2 hours . I need to hear ur side of the story" he said.

"Well, cal told me he liked me but he said he wouldn't try to date me because I was dating u at the time. and like then I reached in for a hug and he turned and gave me a kiss. that wasn't intentional at all luke. I'm sorry. but when u texted me and said we are done , I felt heartbroken . and cal was over my house comforting me, and he was being my cuddle buddy. but like we kissed again . and that's all that happened . but that's when we broke up so u technically you can't be mad at me. Idk how I feel anymore. I love u luke, but calum was actually trying to be nice to me and I might like him.." I finally managed to say

"Please Taylor , let me show you that I'm worth loving. I love u Taylor. maybe u like calum , but our love for each other is way stronger." he said.

"I don't know, I need to talk to calum, I will call u later bye luke. don't forget I love you" I said.

I grabbed my bag and ran outside. I started to cry making my mascara and eyeliner get messed up. I don't like this situation at all. I ran to cal's house and knocked on the door he opened the door an I came in.

"Where's Mikey and ash?" i asked.

"They left, and most importantly what's wrong babe?" he asked.

"Well calum, I'm sorry for putting u in this! u and luke are great guys and I know that I don't deserve any of you. I don't even understand why u even like me at all! I'm s-s-sorry. I love luke. But cal, I think I might like u. but maybe me and u are just meant to be best friends. your seriously everything to me, but luke." I finally said.

"Taylor, taylor, your perfect in Every way. I don't care if u like luke or me. all I want is for you to be happy. I know you love luke, I'm totally fine with that. and we are best friends and as long as we are best friends I'm not mad at all. it doesn't matter who u love as long as u know that your great Taylor , your the best girl I have ever met in my life . ur my best friend." he said with a smile.

I gave him a long hug and then said thank u. I started to walk home and just thought about everything. instead of walking to the direction of my house I walked to the direction of lukes.

U guys are awesome !! thanks for reading so far. stay rad ❤️❤️