I Almost Wish U Didn't Find Me

-------TIME SKIP TO FIVE MONTHS LATER --------

It has been five month since sebastian found me all that has happen is Sebastian torturing me i have cuts and bruises all over my body everything hurts they barely give me any food and all i can think about is Jace and how much i miss him and how i hope they can find me me and Izzy had become like sisters i just miss them all even Alec even though he always gives me a hard time i snapped out of my train of thought when all the sudden i heard footstep approaching the door i thought it was time for more torture until i saw the door swing open and i say Jace,Izzy' and Alec but, i also saw this girl who was holding on to Jace's arm i didn't even care i just wanted to get back to the institute.

When we finally arrived all Jace said was "Clary this is Annabella my girlfriend.'' all i could do was yell at him "i was gone for five month being tortured by my own father and brother, while you were at home with your new girlfriend. i was stuck in that seller since i got there with barely any food or water to survive and this is what you do to me and here's me thinking about when you find me and i could come home and sleep i'm my bed with you by my side so i would feel safe. what a stupid thought." by this time i was crying and Jace just looked at me like he couldn't say anything that's when Alec walked in and gave me a hug and helped me get out of that room that's when me and Alec just talked for hours about how much he actually missed me while i was gone and how he spent every day and every hour trying to look for me and that's when i realized i feel safer around Alec then i do Jace.'do i like Alec i thought to myself that's when are warlock friend Magnus showed up "Hello Biscuit you're finally back i heard we were pretty badly injured and you needed a warlock." "Hey mags yeah actually can you heal so of the cuts on my skin please they really hurt and Alec has been dragging me around everywhere." Magnus hand started to glow and placed them over my cut , I watched as all my cuts and bruises started to heal and i figure it other than what happened with Jace it has been a good day.

sorry for how short this chapter is ,i might not post for i few days due to writers block. thank you for reading if you can plz comment any suggestions for the next chapter because i'm stuck thank you