pandemonium

CLARY's P.O.V   

 "Clary wake up we have to go now we're going to be late, come on we're going demon hunting!" as i slowly sit up i see my best friend Simon,who turned into one of the night children last year.'Ugh i hate being on the run from my own father, i just hope my mom and Luke are ok i haven't seen them since Simon got turned into a vampire.'i thought to myself as i got dressed in my gear"Fray you said we could leave 10 minutes ago" I grabbed my seraph blade and a couple daggers just in case we were about to walk out the door when Simon called"Don't forget your stelle !"he tossed it to me before we headed out.

        When we got to the pandemonium i put a glamour rune on so i could just sneak in.When we got inside i see a blond headed boy with a leather jacket on when he turned to face me all i could look at was his bright golden brown eyes.I snapped out of my trance i was in he was slowly walking up to me so i start to make a conversation with him "Hey i'm Clary and by the looks of it i'm guessing you're a shadowhunter." he look shocked until he saw the runes covering my arms and said "oh yeah i'm Jace, and do you want a drink or something." "yeah sure" i said as he walked up to the bar.he walked back over with two glasses in his hand "So what institute are you from Clary?' he asked "i'm actually not from an institute i,m hide from my brother and father that want me."i look down at the floor with a frown on my face Jace frowns and ask "who are they?" it's Valentine and jon...Sebastian morgenstern." i said. I started to walk away when Jace grabbed my wrist and and pulled me close to his chest my fiery red hair went to the front of my face Jace moved it back and whispered in my ear "why don't you stay at our institute and i can keep you safe and i don't know if you can tell but i like you red"i closed my eyes for a second to think "i..i can't put you into that kind of danger."i stuttered"and plus where is Simon going to stay because he can't go to an institute" i add "who's Simon"Jace asked in a Questionable tone and i giggle a little bit at the what his tone of voice "Simon is my oldest friend he turned into one of the nightchildern last year."Jace nodded his head so i knew he understood what i was saying "Your friend Simon can stay at the hotel dumort with our friend Raphael till we find valentine and Sebastian. OK?" i felt safe when he was next to me "OK i'll go inform Simon about the plan"

I walk over to Simon to see him doing shots with the other nightchildern "Hey Clary come over here and u..m met my n..e..w frie....nds" His words were slurred he was really drunk "hey Simon i was coming over to tell you that i found an institute that wants me and i'm going you can stay at the hotel dumort with your 'New friends' i just wanted to say goodbye." i walked away and outside to see jace sitting on his motorcycle "I just called Raphael he will make sure Simon gets there." i smiled at him and hopped on the back on his motorcycle. As we were he told me i can get my stuff later and for now i can borrow his sister's clothes for tonight.

thank you for reading my first chapter !!!!!!!!! (623 words)