kidnapped

Me and jace have been dating for a few week and he finally asks me "So will you go on a date with me Clary?" he ask nervously "yes i would love to Jace give me a minute to change and we can go ok"  'you don't need to change clary you look beautiful already." Jace said with a smirk on his face "Fine where are we going" i ask "do you wanna go to the club or dinner" "we can only go to the club we first meet in okay !" i let ot a little giggle and thought to myself 'omg are me and jace dating i feel like this is going to last but i don't know and i know i've only been here for about a day but me and his sister izzy and i have become friends and were suppose to go shopping tomorrow for some new clothes i'm so excited i haven't gone shopping in a while i don't really like it but i need new clothes' me and jace walk down the street for about three miles it felt like forever and my feet got really tired so as soon as we got inside i sat down and jace got us some drinks also when my feet felt better i we got up and danced when he kissed me and of course i kissed him back.When we got back to the institute i went to bed because it was almost midnight.

I woke up and hour later cause i had a bad dream and jace ran into my room "Clary are you ok you were screaming and i thought you were hurt." jace said with a panicked look on his face "yeah i'm fine i just had a bad dream and i thought Valentine and Jon...Sebastian sorry i keep forgetting he's not jonathan anymore i just wish he was i wish he was my loving caring brother i wanted him to be not a demon psychopath as i was saying the found me and killed you, izzy ,and alec." i didn't know i was crying until a felt i tear fall from my cheek but luckily jace wiped it away "will u stay in here tonight so i don't have another bad dream and so i can feel safe?" i looked into his eyes "yeah of course i will" Jace laid down on the bed and put his arm around me it took me ten seconds to fall asleep 'i felt safe when i was around Jace i think that's why i like him so much it's just the feeling i get when he is around but at least i know i'm safe' i thought to myself before i drifted of to sleep.                                                        

I woke up to find Jace's arm around my waist i slowly but carefully slipped out of his grip grabbed a really cute crop top and a pair of high waisted shorts and a towel so i could take a shower. As soon as i was done with my shower i put on a little make up i walked out of the bathroom and jace was still sleeping i tapped his shoulder and said "Jace wake up i wanna go train and i don't know if you know this but even know i've been on the run for about a year and a half but i'm the greatest female shadow hunter alive."Jace grabbed my wrist and pulled my face to his so he could kiss me and then said " i bet i could beat you let's go" "ok" we walked into the training room with jace without a shirt on . He made the first move but i easily tripped him and pinned him to the ground within seconds "told u i was the best!" i smiled at him "i'm going outside to go take a walk ok.'' jace nodded his head when i walked out i got ambushed by and ton of demon when i blacked out.When i woke up i hear someone say "you're finally awake dear sister oh how i've missed you, don't worry father will be back soon."it was Sebastian.