Chapter 2

Jungkook's P.O.V
I decided to go to a nearby store and buy any type of food to eat. I arrived at 7eleven and bought ramen and biscuits. After eating I went to the park to just walk around I was enjoying looking at the beautiful sun until I saw something that broke my heart ................my hyungs and Sejun hanging out without me I thought they had practice today I thought and decided its time to go back to our house. Once I arrived i went straight to my room and cried I kept thinking of reason on why my hyungs did that

Maybe they already got tired of me
Maybe the kid is more fun to hangout with than me
Maybe I'm not good enough
Maybe......
No. I'm pretty sure they have a reason on why they did that like maybe it was for a MV or a photo shoot . Yeah maybe I trust my hyungs.
With that last thought in my head I fell asleep. I woke up hearing people taking downstairs I checked the time
6:36 pm
How long have I been sleeping?
Nevermind. I went downstairs and saw that everyone already ate I was sad nobody even tried to wake me up. "Hi hyungs" i said they all said hi to me but I was sad before they use to hug me and ask me if my day was fine. I sighed seeing most of my hyungs except Jin hyung were just paying attention to the kid. No I'm not jealous no I can't be. I decided to think about that later and just eat I went to the kitchen and Jin hyung served the food to me. I thought maybe I should start a conversation with Jin hyung "So hyung what did you guys do today?" I asked "Nothing much we just went to the pa-practice room I mean" Jin hyung said what I can't believe hyung just lied to me . I was on the verge of tears but hold it in "I'm full already" I said and stood up. I barely ate but they  didn't even ask if I was okay ... No Jungkook you should stop depending on your hyungs everytime grow up. With that thought in my head I fell asleep.
I woke up and checked the time.
9:49am
I stood up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After that I went down and didn't bother eating cause it looks like there's no more food and my hyungs already ate. I sat at living room watching my hyungs baby the kid. I got bored and just used my phone."Jungkook-ah can you come here for a minute?" I heard Yoongi hyung call me I stood up and went to him "Ne hyung?" "Can you go to the store and buy this things?" He handed me a list of things and I nodded and slipped my shoes on and went to the store I bought all the things hyung asked it was mostly baby things the last think on the list was diapers  their were various types but I just picked a random one. I arrived back home and drop the things in the kitchen counter and sat at the sofa. I saw Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung check the things that I bought. "Jungkook-ah can you come here?" Jin hyung called me I stood and went to them "what is this?" Yoongi hyung asked anger laced in his voice and eyes "Diapers?" I said "Oh my God Jeon Jungkook what is wrong with you Do you want to kill the kid?!" Yoongi hyung screamed and I flinched  "Why I didn't do anything?" I said " Are you talking back to your hyung?" Jin hyung asked I shook my head as a no "But I just bought what Yoongi hyung asked" "Yeah but did you check  what material  they used to make this?!"Yoongi hyung shouted again "What is happening here?" I hear Hoseok hyung asked "Well this stupid kid just bought anything he wants and dosen' t care even if he hurts someone" Yoongi hyung said while showing the diapers "Do you really want to kill the kid you know what nevermind go to your room .Now!" Hoseok hyung said sternly I ran to my room. And laid down my bed and started crying.

Author's note
So yeah I'm really really sorry if its short and if it sucks I can't really think of what to write but I'll try my best.
Love chu baii~~♡