"That was unexpected." Seungmin said.

"And... yeah, that's basically... umm... all of us." Joochan explaining in a stutter, stealing glances at Sungyoon for some reason.

"So, what's our training today?" Bomin asked.

"We'll do some fitness training first. Is everybody okay with that?" Ryu questioned, everyone nodded because they were either wearing pe uniform or sports clothes.

"We'll be doing a training called beep test. You see how big this practice room is? It's 15 meters long." Minah said.

"We'll play a recording, and in every beep sound it makes, you need to run from one side of the practice room to the other." Mijin explained.

"Sounds fun." Sungyoon said.

"The time between the beep sound will get shorter at every round. We'll then record how many rounds you've ran. Once you couldn't reach the point before the next beep for 3 times, you're out." Ryu said.

"I'll die." Jaehyun mumbled.

"How many should we at least run?" Jaein questioned.

"For girls, 32. For boys... 40?" Minah answered.

"Oh geez." Youngtaek said.

"Yeah, first of all you guys need to pair up." Mijin said.

"You guys not included?" Jibeom asked.

"Of course, production team doesn't need to participate." Minah grinned.

"Aish, lazy." Donghyun laughed and pinched Minah's cheek, Arim felt a bit jealous.

"Guys, be quick and pair up." Ryu said and everyone finally started moving.

"Arim!" Bomin smiled widely at Arim, who finally showed a smile too.

"Chaejung you're not going anywhere." Jangjun grabbed Chaejung's arm and winked at her.

"Dude I didn't even move." Chaejung said.

"Let's be partners again." Sungyoon walked to Jaein and just awkwardly puts his hand on her shoulder, Jaein smiled shyly at his cute action.

"Yah Hong Joodumb where are you- ouch! Get off me!!!!" Jibeom looked around and Joochan jumped on him from the back.

"Let's stay away from these people... Donghyun can we pair up?" Jaehyun immediately took a few steps back, then smiled at Donghyun.

"Sure."

The other two pairs were Daeyeol and Jaeseok, and Youngtaek and Seungmin. They simply exchanged looks and formed a pair.

"Now decide the person who'll run first. The other person will be counting." Minah said.

The people who're running first are Daeyeol, Sungyoon, Jangjun, Youngtaek, Jaehyun, Jibeom, Bomin.

"The test will start in 15 seconds, so please line up at the starting point..." Mijin played the recording, and it officially started.

"Gosh it's stressful!" Youngtaek exclaimed and the others laughed.

"The double beep with be played in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, beep beep."

The others started running slowly from one side to the other, it took quite a long time for the second beep to ring. Then the sounds started to get more and more frequent.

"This is the start of level 8." The recording says.

"Holy crap how many is it?" Jaehyun asked.

"64." The others replied in sync.