Joey bite his lip and smirked, but didn't reply.

"... I'll take that as a yes," I turned his words back at him.

He smiled and looked at me, and then we both started laughing.

After a full 3 minutes of giggles, I finally asked, "so what exactly did I do to you in the car?"

"I'll show you when we get to my house."

"Who said I was coming back to your house?" I sassed him.

"It was an invite," he replied.

I turned a few shades of pink and smirked. I looked out the window and nervously fixed my hair, as I realized what his invite might pursue. I suddenly became a little insecure thinking about that it might include things I hadn't done in years or things I haven't done at all. I never was really the dating type in high school, and even though I was only 18, I hadn't experienced a lot of stuff that most girls my age had done. Joey was also 22, meaning he had a lot more relationship experience, plus he was a rapper. A cute one at that. I may have not been all there at the club a few nights ago, but I do remember all the pretty girls that flocked him, probably willing to do anything he asked-

"We're here," Joey cut off my thoughts.

Part of me wanted to throw him on his bed and climb on top of him once we walked in the door. The other, more insecure part of me wanted to stay sitting his car as far away from him as possible. Joey ran to my side of the car to open the door for me. He offered me his hand and helped me out of the car. Joey then stared at me standing in front of him, with a hand on his chin, looking as if he was analyzing me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Well I was trying to decide- and, yeah, I think you might be to beautiful to walk any farther."

He picked me up bridal style, almost effortlessly, and and kissed my cheek. He started towards the lobby of his fancy condo building.

I smirked and bit my lip, attempting to regain my confident stature. What the heck is wrong with you? You're never insecure, you're always so smooth and confident when it comes to guys, I thought. My mind kept returning to thoughts of being too inexperienced and even not being pretty enough for him.

The fact that Joey showed no signs of nervousness and how he was so playful, calmed my nerves a bit. Maybe he doesn't even plan on anything big happening when we get to his room, I reasoned. Or maybe he did...

We reached the 9th floor and stepped out the elevator, Joey still cradling me. I scanned his face, he still held a sly smirk across his mouth. He opened the door via key fob and smoothly put me down three steps into the door way. I could tell that Joey began to sense my nervousness when a concerned look suddenly spread a crossed his face.

He held my face in both hands and scanned my body language. "Are you ok?"

I nodded, but I knew it wasn't a very convincing nod.

Joey tilted his head. "Did I do something? Did I say something? I'm so sorry we didn't have to- I should've asked- you even said-"

I shook my head and down at my feet. "You didn't do anything, it's just me, I'm just, like insecure I guess because well, I didn't know what to expect, and I'm just not as experienced as you might be, or the girls you've been with-"

Joey smiled a kind smile as I talked, before cutting me off. "I don't care how... how did you put it? How experienced you are, I just like you, your sense of humor, your smartness, and how you've got a great taste in music. And those things turned me on to you Ayla, and your confidence is sexy."

I bit my lip at that last part. "I turn you on?" I fluttered my eyelashes at him, and took a step closer to him.

"Mhm..." Joey smirked and scanned me up and down. "There's that confidence back," he winked, "guess all you needed was a little ego boost," he laughed.

I playfully slapped him in the arm.

"Ow..." he looked at me in shock while I giggled. "Oh you think that's funny? Ok well your going to get payback for that."