How you meet - Leonardo

Currently, you walked the dark, but illuminated streets of New York City. Your (h/c ((hair color)) ) flowed and blew one way or another with each soft and eery wind that blew by. You let your mind wander, losing yourself in fantasies and anything else your brain could think of. That is until...

You saw a flash of movement, with a blue streak cross your vision. You froze. You had heard about the small gang as that hung around the alleyways here, but never had the misfortune of meeting them. And you aren't complaining. Only your eyes moved and scanned each area, every nook and cranny. Until you were sure it was something or someone just passing by, you began walking again.

You froze again, glancing down an alleyway and finding a lonesome humanoid...turtle? You blinked, utterly confused, scared, and shocked. What is life come to these days? It was fighting one last robot thing, making a screech before it fell to the floor in its demise. It began to turn around, and your eyes only widened as they locked on the mutant's. His eyes were a crystal, and ocean blue, practically matching his mask. He had a belt around his waist, a band over his shoulder with sword holders on his back. He was some kind of ninja, and you were worried this was your unlucky day with a gang member.

Yet inside you felt he was harmless, and his eyes and mouth flashed a sheepish look. 

"Uh, don't worry miss. I've got no intention to harm you, I promise." He said, putting his hands up in a genuine surrender. He added a small smile too. You brushed a strand of (h/c) behind your ear as your (e/c ((eye color)) ) eyes met his. You gave a tiny wave, still unsure of his intentions.

"Who- what are you?" You couldn't help but ask bravely, tilting your head with a curious look. He dropped his hands, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm a mutant turtle. Or Leonardo Hamato...and you?" He asked. He had such a look, such a way with words that was proper and gentleman like. You half couldn't believe he was only a mutant. Besides your inside judging and fawning, you replied.

"I'm a human. Or (Y/N) (L/N). Pleasure to meet you." You half joked at the beginning, finally giving a smile back to him. He grinned in amusement.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N) the human. Hope to see you around." Leo said, and you watched as he gripped the fire escapes of nearby apartments to climb up to the roof and disappear. Your face was blank for a few moments, but you could feel yourself smile.

"See you." You said finally, spinning on your heel and heading back towards your home. Well, what an unexpected night. Deep inside you knew you'd never meet again, and he just said that for a way to end the moment. Pushing those dreaded thoughts aside you continued your walk home, curiously thinking up theories and canons as to how Leonardo became a mutant turtle.

Maybe that'd be a question you'd ask if you saw him again.