"W-What?! N-No! ... I-I mean....maybe? What? No...I mean someday..." Alya stuttered and she looked around immediately.
She felt the whole room become stuffy and Marinette looked at her, and giggled.
Even Louis stopped to look at her.

"That was an unfair question...you...caught me off guard and put me on the spot!" Alya jabbed a finger at her jokingly, but still had quite of a glare within the look she gave her.

Marinette nodded with a giggle.
"Okay, you're right, you're right....I'm sorry." She smiled. "It was something that I was curious about."

The two of them remained in silence and Alya looked down at her hands.
"I mean...it's not like I haven't thought about it. I do want to get married eventually, I do want a family of my own in some time. Probably not now...but eventually." Alya sighed and closed her eyes as she rested against the back end of the sofa and stared at the ceiling with thought.

"I haven't talked to Nino about it. We've been dating for almost a year and a half, and it still seems a bit too early to talk about it. But I do hope he feels the same." She murmured and then she closed her eyes as if she was thinking long and hard about something.

Marinette smiled and she reached over to grab her friends hand.
"Alya....Nino is crazy about you...I'm sure he thinks you're the most beautiful and important girl in his life right now. Maybe that will change when he has a daughter but....for the most part he loves you." She giggled, watching Alya blush at the thought of her and Nino sharing a child together.

"In a few months or years I'm sure he'll open up to you and he'll share the same dreams and ambitions as you do." Marinette finished, looking at her friend once again.

Alya opened her eyes once more and she smiled, taking a deep breath and relaxing.
"I guess you're right...I could always give it some time and see where our relationship takes us."

Marinette nodded and watched Louis climb on to her lap.

"Of course." Marinette smiled, and playfully wiggled her brows as she wrapped her arms around Louis.
"That's something I'll be thinking about, I can't wait to see how amazing you'd look in a wedding gown."

Alya chuckled and she leaned forward and looked at Marinette.

"Let's not get too ahead of ourselves." She teased. "I mean...it's your choice what gown you'd like to wear at your own wedding. Gabriel's design? Or your own..."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Ah. Mom! Noo." Louis protested as Marinette wrapped him in a cacoon of blankets.

"I know baby." Marinette cooed as she bundled her little one. "But it's going to get really cold tonight and mommy wants to keep your little pea toes warm so she can eat them up tomorrow." She smiled and then she placed the little one into his new bed.
Louis blushed and pouted, looking up at his mother with glossy blue eyes.

Marinette watched him. She smiled at how much he resembled the two of them so perfectly.
He sported silky golden hair the way his father did, he held his father's even complexion without mercy and rocked Marinette's tiny nose better than she did. His eyes were as wide as Marinette's with thick lashes that could impress the queen of England. Marinette reached down and played with his hand before she tucked him in completely.

Unbeknownst to Marinette, the balcony door behind her opened slowly, and in climbed a sly black cat.

Marinette paused immediately, her muscles clenching as she heard a noise from behind her.

Instantly, her motherly instincts kicked in.
Protect Louis.
Protect Louis.
Protect Louis.
This was a new home, anyone could have heard that it was owned by the Agreste's.