Chapter 16

A/N: Hey guys, don't worry Luna is going to come up soon, so byeeeee.

》》》》Three days later《《《《《

Hadrian POV
I woke up early in the morning eager to wake up my new brothers, I got up and took a shower before using the bathroom. After I finished my business, I changed into something comfortable before sneaking into Fred and George's room, luckily they were sleeping on the same bed. I quietly snuck next to their bed and jumped on top of them yelling, "GOOD MORNING, RISE AND SHINE BUTTER CUPS!", they quickly got up with a groan.

"Ugh Hadrian. . . it's too early", George mumbled still drowsy. "BUT GUYS WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH, SO GET YOUR LAZY BUMS UP, SO WE CAN GO!", while we were bickering we heard laughter and saw our parents standing near the door. "Uh hi", I said lamely. Our parents just shook their heads, and told us breakfast was ready and that we would leave in two hours to go to the beach. We all got up from the bed, I went down stairs with my parents while the twins went to get ready.

I sat down with my parents, "Hey mom, dad. Are you going to blood adopt the twins?", I asked them. They looked at each other before turning back to me, "Hadrian we are glad that they are our sons, but it is their decision wether they want to or not", I nodded in understanding. Just then the twins walk into the room. "Good Morning Everyone!", they greeted us before they sat next to me. I thought for a while before asking, "Hey Fred and George do you want to be blood adopted?", "HADRIAN!", my parent reprimanded me. Fred and George  looked thoughtful before asking if they can, my parents said they could and said we can do it in three days.

We ate our breakfast quickly, well I did. Our mom shrunk all our luggage and put it in her purse. We sat in our mom's favorite white car. And we sped off to Santa Cruz Beach, our mom quickly found a parking a spot and quickly resized all our luggage handing us our backpacks full of stuff.

We walked up to the entrance as we were walking I noticed that Fred and George were gaping at the boardwalk, "it's amazing what muggles can do", they mumbled just loud enough for us to hear, our parents just chuckled and said there was even more to discover.

As we walked into the boardwalk, our parents went to pay for our rollercoaster ride bands, after explaining what a rollercoaster was the twins were really hyped up to ride them

As we walked into the boardwalk, our parents went to pay for our rollercoaster ride bands, after explaining what a rollercoaster was the twins were really hyped up to ride them. We rode most of the rides and after the fifth ride everyone felt that they were going to barf, so we decided to take a lunch break.

"Hey Ma what's that pink stuff?", George asked pointing at the cotton candy stand. "That's cotton candy", she replied. "Cotton candy?", the asked in union. "Here try them", our dad said handing us each one, George, mom, and I got a blue one while Fred and dad got a pink one. They pulled a piece off and put it in their mouth, "OH wow it's melting", they said as they shoved more in their mouths. We ate burgers and fries and continued to walk around the boardwalk and played some games before we decided to head to the beach.