Chapter 14: Siblings Acquired

A/N: I'm on a roll with these edits!

Warnings: Swearing (can't be helped)
***

Harry POV:

After talking about class, the twins and I walked into the great hall where we found Daphne sitting next to Luna. As we walked over to the Ravenclaw table everyone in the hall looked curiously at us.

I just ignored them and continued to walk to the table, just as we were about to be seated the doors to the hall slammed open and out came a furious looking thing aka the "Weasley Mother Hen".

She looked around the room and quickly made her way to the twins and did the unexpected....and slapped them.

Bitch! What the fuck?!

I was furious! As I was about to berate and tear her into pieces, she yelled at the twins so loud that the whole hall heard.

"FRED, GEORGE! YOU PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR CHILDREN! I RAISED YOU TWO TO RESPECT MY WISHES AND GET WELL PAYING JOBS IN THE MINISTRY BUT YOU TWO DARE TO BETRAY ME BY MESSING AROUND?! You two want to be owners of a joke shop?!" She sneered in disbelief.

"Disowned. I can't have children like you two who don't listen to me. Don't bother coming home, I brought your garbage here." She told them in disdain.

Everyone in the Great Hall could only watch wide eye, lost for words.

Even the Weasley siblings, Ron and Ginny could watch in shock and disbelief.

The twins just stood there with red cheeks, disbelieving of what just happened... flabbergasted as their "late mother" was ushered out of the dining hall. The girls quickly got up and dragged the twins to our private room.

The moment the door shut, I turned to them.

"Sorry Fred, George. But what a FUCKING BITCH!" I sneered.

They shook their heads, "No offense taken Harry."

"Does your offer still stand?" They asked quietly.

And I nodded solemnly, knowing what they meant. "I'm here for you. You guys are always welcomed. I'll arranged your traveling tickets. Don't worry about a thing. Go lay down and nap, it's been a rough day for you guys." I watched sadly as their shoulders dropped.

My eyes stayed on them as Daphne led them to our guest room to rest.

I walked into my bedroom and called my mom.

"Mom, can you believe that woman! Not only did she spit on their dreams, she even had the freaking audacity to do it in person— to not only berate them but to— get this! Disown them! How humiliating is it for them to not only get verbally harassed by their mother but to also get disowned and kicked out of their family in front of their peers. If they weren't as strong, heck even I would bawl my eyes out if that were me there and then."

"That BITCH! HOW FUCKING DARE SHE ISFGDGGGHJ—" I listened to my mom swear before jumping in surprise when I heard things shattering on her side.

"Uhhh mom?" I called out.

"Hey Hare-bear, it's dad. What did you tell your mom? All she's yelling about is her plans to murder a bitch?" Tony questioned his son.

And so I explained once again and this time my dad's own swearing joined my mom's and I promptly hung up.

Yes, yes. All according to plan! I will have siblings in no time! I nodded solemnly yet eyes brimming in anticipation.

My heart ached for them as I quietly listened to their sobs. That bitch will pay.

[Train Station 9 3/4 | Start of Winter Break]

"Hadrian!!! My baby there you are you have no idea how quiet it was in the house when you left!!!" My mom shouted as she threw me into a bear hug. (God have mercy on me I prayed).

"Mom. Please stop." I begged, don't you see you're ruining my aloof-domineering persona?!

Everyone in the station stopped and stared at us before proceeding on. "Mom, you're embarrassing me", I said (whining a bit).

The twins snickered behind me and I did the most mature thing and flipped them the birdy.

My mom just rolled her eyes while my dad came over and pulled me into a hug, "Hey Hare-bear, how you doing?" Dad questioned.

"Good." I replied. "This is Fred and George, the ones I've told you guys about."

Mom suddenly started tearing up, "You boys suffered so much! Give your new momma Katherine a hug!" She bawled, pulling the tall twins into a bear hug. Almost cutting off their oxygen supply.

Mom pulled back and them a motherly smile as she dabbed her tears away (with the handkerchief that readily handed her).

"Well Fred, George. You both are now part of my family and no one and when I say no one messes with my family and gets away with it" She told them undeniably as a mischievous(wicked) grin spread across her face.

"We are happy to have you two join our family" Dad said giving them his genuine welcoming smile. The twins looked so shocked to be so openly welcomed in our family.

The twins looked at each other quietly talking to each other before looking at me (quietly asking if it's okay to join our family). I nodded my head readily beaming with happiness.

"We would love to join your family, if that's okay with you guys", they said looking a bit unsure.

All three of us were beaming and gathered them into a group hug. My mom burst into happy tears, "I can't believe I have more babies to pamper", she cried as she peppered the twins faces with kisses while my dad gave them welcoming hugs and readily welcomed them into the family.

I stood back and watched my family grow and extend to two more people. My mom looked up and waved me over before we apparated to the airport to return to America for winter break.

I nodded in success, mission success: siblings acquired.

***

A/N: I lost ten pounds! I'm so proud of myself 😭