Chapter 5: Keeping Up With The Avengers

A/N: If you have not figured it out then, it's Tony Stark, also Harry acts like a child because he was deprived from being one.

Onto the story~
***

Onto the story~***

Third POV:

Katherine walked up to Tony and smacked him on the arm when she noticed his company.

"Tony! You brought the whole team?!" She hissed and started lecturing him.

Harry stared at his parents before turning to the group of adults that came with his dad.

"Hi, I'm Harry." He greeted them awkwardly.

The redhead woman smiled, "Aww Katherine! You were right, he's so adorable!" She gushed yelling toward my mom.

"Damn right he is!" She shouted back.

"Pepper, let him go." She turned to the tall brown haired man, "but Happy! He's so cute~ Unlike his father." She snorted.

"Hey!"

"Shut it Tony, I'm still talking to you!" Katherine yelled.

Harry watched as chaos unfolded before his very eyes. He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder and before he could say anything, the hand retracted.

"Sorry, I'm Clint and this is Natasha." The brunette man introduced himself and the redhead woman who gave him a small smile.

"I'm Harry Stark." He introduced himself again.

"Are they always like that?" He mumbled.

He heard Clint chuckle, "Actually they're pretty tame this time. Isn't that right Nat?"

"Yeah." She replied with annoyed sigh.

"Natasha! Come do this with me~!" Katherine ran up to them, practically dragging Tony with her.

Without batting an eyelash, "No." Natasha shot her down.

Katherine pouted, "Fine. Hare-bear come with mom to ride the Mountain Splash?"

Harry nodded when she sent him a pleading look. Katherine cheered before she grabbers him with her other hand.

Father and son sat next to each other as Katherine sat in front of them with a blank faced expression.