Chapter 3

Chapter 3

RECAP:

Luke looks at me and grabs ahold of my hand. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box. "Memphis?" He says. "Yeah" I ask nervous. "Will you be my girlfriend" he ask taking a necklace out of the box. I sit there for a minute and look at the necklace. It's says "LUKE'S GIRL." "Memphis?" Luke ask once again. "Luke I......

"Luke I thought I already was" I say letting a huge grin spread across my face. He lets out a small laugh and comes and wraps me in a warm hug. "I thought you were gonna say no." He mumbles next to my ear letting out a big sigh. "I couldn't say no to you" I say through laughter whiling kissing his nose. Suddenly I'm being picked up and thrown into the creek. When I come back up Luke is laughing his head off. "Luke I can't swim" I said while trying to hide my evil grin. (I felt bad while writing this.) "Baby?" Luke said basically jumping in. He swims to me and I duck him under. He resurfaces and starts to walk out of the creek and he looks MAD! "Luke!" I say running after him spinning him around to face me. "What!" He basically yells. "I was just kidding babe" I said while looking at the ground. Luke put two fingers under my chin lifting it up to look at him. "Baby I'm so sorry I yelled at you. You just had me scared to death." He says pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry to. I shouldn't have done it" I sigh. He kisses my forehead and proceeds to turn up the radio. "We Danced" by Brad Paisley is playing. "May I have this dance" Luke ask stretching out his hand for me to take. "Why yes you may" I giggle taking it. He brings me close and I put my head on his shoulder and we sway to the music. "Luke?" I ask. "Hmm?" He says. "Do you think we have a future?" I say. He doesn't say anything. Oh no... I shouldn't have ask him that. I just ruined everything. I feel Luke push away alittle and he looks at me with wide eyes. He is completely in awe at what I just said. He stares at me with his sparkling brown eyes. All in one second Luke grabs my face and brings my lips down connecting with his. He breaks the kiss. I look at him confused. He puts his hand over my cheek rubbing under my eye with his thumb gently. He kisses me once again and states, "I love you. Of course I see us with a future." With that a smile spreads across my face. I instantly feel my face heat up. "I love you too!" I smile pressing my lips back to his. I break the kiss this time needing air. "What time is it?" I ask. "10 o'clock, why?" He questions. "Oh.. I have to be at the airport in the morning at 5 o'clock" I state. Luke has a confused look on his face. "My best friends and my family are coming into town tomorrow." I say again. "Oh so I get to meet the family and the best friends. Ain't I special." Luke ask raising his eyebrow. "Yes Mr. Bryan, you do. That is if you want to, and your very special to me" I giggle. "Thank you baby. You just as special and yes I would love to get the approval of the family and best friends" he replies kissing my forehead. "We'll I guess we better go" he says. "Yep I'll help you clean up" I say walking over to the table. We finally get everything cleaned up. "We'll let's go." Luke sighs. "I don't want this night to end" he says in a sing song voice. "You realize you just quoted your song right?" I ask getting in the truck sliding to the middle seat. Luke slides in the driver side and says,"Yep sweetie, but it's true." I put my head on his shoulder and feel myself drifting off to sleep.

I'm floating.... What?? No wait maybe I ain't... Oh good I'm not.... It's just Luke carry me. Wait what?? "Luke why are you carrying me?" I mumble. "Cause honey you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you." He smiles placing a kiss on my forehead. I lay my head back down on his chest. I hear Luke knocking on the door. Finally BK opens the door. "Do you want me to get her?" Brian whispers. "Nah... I got her" Luke whispers back. The door shuts and as we walk up the stairs I hear footsteps behind us. I know it's Brian coming to say goodnight. Luke lays me on the bed and puts the cover over me. "Goodnight Darlin... I see ya tomorrow. I love you." He says placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Mmmkay, I love you too! Goodnight" I yawn. My eyes are barely open and I see Luke about to leave "Wait Luke?" I ask. He nods telling me he is listen. "Can you sing me to sleep again? I ask. "Yeah babe, sure." He yawns also. "Night Memphis, love you" BK says kissing my forehead also. (BTW: BK and Memphis are like brother and sister!) "Night, love you!" Then he walks out the door leaving me and Luke alone. Luke sits on the bed and strokes my hair. He kisses me once more and starts to sing "Drunk On You" cottonwood fallin like snow in July. Sun set riverside four wheel drive... He sings to me. "I love you Luke." I whisper. "I love you too doll" I hear him reply before falling into a deep sleep. I wake up to the alarm clock blaring in my ear. I look over and it is 5 am. I get up, get dressed, and get down stairs to see Luke asleep on the couch. I chuckle to myself thinking about what he said the other night about the couch being uncomfortable. He starts to stir and I try to be as quiet as I can. He wakes up anyway. "What time is it" he yawns. "5 am" I say. "Go back to sleep. "Alright be careful... Love you" he says. "Love you" I say walking passed him to get my wallet, but before I can get there he grips my hand. "I don't get a kiss" he questions. "Yes! I was planning on it." I laugh giving him a soft kiss on the lips, but it's starts to get heated. I pull back not wanting to and say with a smile, "Woah...Luke I have to go pick up my parents." "Alright bye babe" he said. "Bye." I smile walking out the door. I get in my jeep with camoflauge seats (see what I did there! Haha!!) and drive to the airport. I get to the airport and I hear my name being screamed. It's my best friends Lulu Matthews (has dark brown hair and brown eyes), Heather Winters (has light brown hair and brown eyes), and Kat White (has black hair and deep blue eyes). "Memphis!" They all scream wrapping me in bone crushing hug. "Hey you guys" I yell happily. "Well where's Mr. Bryan?" They ask. "He's at Brian's house asleep" I chuckle. "I'm ready to meet that boy" I hear my daddy shout from behind me. "Daddy" I yell running to him. (Daddy is Adam, Mama is Drew, Brother is Alexander or Alex, and Sister is Maddie). "Y'all will get to meet him I'll just take y'all to the car and y'all can stay in the guest bedrooms at BK's house" I state. "Okay" they say. When we get back to the house everyone is exhausted so we all decide to go to back to bed.

When I wake up it is 10 o'clock. I hear laughter downstairs. I decide I have to get up sometime so, I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I get down stairs I hear my daddy laugh, "Morning" "Morning" I yawn. Luke is sitting in the lazy-boy so I go sit in his lap leaning my head on his chest. "Morning baby" he says. "Morning" I yawn once again pecking Luke on the lips. "Aww! There so adorable." Kat says. Luke phone rings so I stand to let him get up."Excuse me" he says going to the patio. As I sit back down Heather ask, "do y'all want to go to the mall?" "Yeah I'm not a big mall fan, but it'll be cool to go. Just us girls" I say.(I rather go hunting or fishing than go to the mall anyday.) "We'll were going to the grocery store" Mama says pointing at my dad, brother, and sister. "And I'm going to meet Ty (Tyler) to record another song. So y'all have fun." "Bye love you" they all say as they leave. I nod and say, "love y'all!" The only ones left in the house are me, Luke since he came back, Lulu, Heather, and Kat. As I walk upstairs to get ready Luke is closely behind me. "I gotta go to the recording studio. Is that okay?" He ask. "Yeah babe, I'm going with the girls to the mall anyway." I say walking to Luke wrapping my arms around his neck. He leans down attaching his lips to mine for a long passionate kiss. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too Lukey!" I giggle. "Bye doll" he says giving me a tight hug. "Bye Luke" I say as he shuts the door behind him. When we get to the mall we go to the boots store to get me a new pair of tony lama's or Justin's. I find a really pretty pair of tony lama's. There brown with a baby top and green designs. I take a picture of them and send it to Luke.

Conversation: L-Luke M-Memphis

M- Do you like these?

L- I love them baby! Buy them!

M- Alright, but there 300 bucks.

L- So, use my credit card

M- I can't spend your money babe.

L- sweetheart, whatever is mine is yours!

M- Thank you baby!

L- your welcome! I love you baby!!;)

M- I love you too!!!:)

L- Oh yeah, Jay (Jason Aldean) invited us to a bonfire tonite...

M- Alright babe we'll go!!

L- Okay! Bye sweetie!!:)

M- Bye!!

I bought the boots and we shop some more. When we got down we drove home to get ready for the bonfire.

Here is chapter 3!!!:) what do y'all think will happen at the bonfire!!:) comment/vote thanks!! Love y'all!!