Chapter 15

Song for this chapter: Smoke- a thousand horses. Just because I freaking love it.

"Luke, I just seen your physco-ex-- Oh, Hey Memphis." BM says, as we pulled out of a heated kiss. I found out that him, and Luke were sharing a room. "Hey, BM!" I jump up, running over to hug him. He wraps his arms around me as he chuckles. "I missed you, too." I tell him. He nods, "Ditto, but I'll tell you that boy right there--," He points to Luke. "Missed you more than you will ever know." I then realize Luke isn't sitting on the bed anymore. "He constantly said your name in his sleep, he hugged your pillow every night, and for the first couple of nights you were gone he slept with a T-shirt you left behind. He was pitiful, Memphis. He wanted to miss meet and greets. He even tried to convince us to cancel a show. He needs you. He loves you. I'm glad your back." He finishes pulling me into another hug. "I'm glad to be back. I need and love him." I say. "BM can you give us a moment?" Luke walks in from the kitchen area. He nods leaving the room. "Luke, I'm so sorry I didn't answer your phone calls. Is that why you called me?" I look up at him. He places his hands on my hips, and replies, "Yes. I missed you that much. I missed talking to you, calling you baby, and most of all I missed you saying 'I love you.' To me every morning and night." He explains. "Luke, I'm so sorry. Your nothing like Landon. Everything I said about that I take it all back." I bring his face in my hands kissing him. "I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I cheated on you for heavens sake!" I cringe at the word. "Please don't yell." I plead, trying to calm him down. "I don't deserve you. You deserve so much better. Why did you even come back? Why do you still love me after everything I did? Why do you even care anymore? I broke your heart. Their is someone out there that would treat you right, love you, and never do anything to hurt you. Why not go find them?" He stresses. Silence over comes us, and my eyes trail to the floor not looking Luke In the eyes. I then answer, "Because Luke I don't want anyone else. I want you. It's always been you. Why can't you see that?" "I do see that, baby. I just-- I'm sorry I don't why I'm complaining. I missed you so much it hurts." He pulls me toward him, kissing the top of my head. Every since I came back he has been more affectionate. "Luke, it's okay. I missed you, too. Can we please just get passed that? You know what you have to do." I explain, looking up at him. "I'll do it, too. I will not stop until I gain all of your trust back." He says, bringing my mouth to his in a slow kiss. My phone buzzes in my pocket making us break apart. Luke groans as I giggle at him. "It's Brian." I tell him earning a nod. "Hello? My wonderful, amazing, famous cousin. What can I do for you?" I answer. "Hey, my beautiful cousin." Brian says. "So how'd it go with Luke?" He continues. "Oh it was going great until someone interpreted it." I explain, earning a chuckle from him. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone." He says. "Nah.. The moments gone now." I shake my head at him, eventhough he can't see me. "Again I'm sorry, but I have to go. We have a show to do tonight. I love you." He replies. "Okay, I love you, too. Tell Ty that I said Hey, and that I love him. Good Luck, tonight. Bye." I end the call. "So what time is your show?" I ask, as Luke pulls me down on the bed where my head is laying on his chest. He combs his fingers through my hair repeatedly. "It's tomorrow, and it starts at 7. You should probably text that guy about tickets." He tells me. "Yeah." I agree, pulling my phone out.

Memphis: Hey, it's Memphis. Be at the arena tomorrow at 4:30. I'll tell security to let you back. Just text me when you get there.
Dean: oh my gosh! Thank you so much! It means a lot! And most definitely! I'll see ya tomorrow!

"So what did he say?" Luke yawns. "He said thanks, and they would most definitely be there." I look up at Luke, smiling. "Good." He states. "Luke, babe. You look tired. Why don't you get some sleep. I'll wake you if the guys decide to get something to eat." I tell him, making him slide down in the bed. I pull him toward me, laying his head on my chest. He rest his arms on each side of my body, and snuggles into me. I run my fingers through his hair until I hear his breathe even out. "I love you, Luke Bryan. Nothing will ever change that." I kiss the top of his hair.