37. Babe?!

"So when will we start?" Grayson asks Troye as he studies the book carefully in Troye's living room.

"Uh, it says that we gotta start the process at midnight. And we'll have to be in direct contact with the moon." Troye says as he closes the book and gently places it on the coffee table.

"That means some roof or an open area, like field?" Grayson looks at him with questioning eyes. Troye nods.

"But where do we find a place like that? I mean we could do it in the roof of our hostel building but there will be high risk that anyone could come in and we both know that there will be consequences if the process is interrupted anyhow." Grayson frowns.

"Uh, you guys can come here on the Blue Moon day and we can do it on my roof? I live here alone so there will be no chance for anyone to interrupt us either." Troye tell him, somewhat shyly.

"Great." Grayson's eyes lit up at that. But then he frowns remembering something.

"But it says that I have to make some potion with you. I don't know how to do that."

"Oh. Yeah..um.. About that." Troye fiddles with his fingers nervously. Grayson raises an eyebrow at that.

"Um, first we have to mix our blood in a bowl then we have to recite this lines together as we hold each other's hands." Troye says nervously.

"Okay, sounds pretty much easy to me." Grayson shrugs as he picks up the glass of water from the coffee table and starts drinking it.

"Uh, here's the thing you see." Troye stutters. "The potion won't be made until we are mated."

Grayson stops drinking his water as he processes what Troye just said and when he finally understands, he can't help but choke on the water.

"Shit! I am so sorry. I shouldn't have said that while you were drinking water." Troye gets up to help his mate who was sitting across from him on the sofa, coughing violently and starts patting his back after taking the glass from him. He sits beside him so he could rub his back.

"I-I am okay." Grayson says after calming down a little.

"You sure?" Troye asks in concern.

"Yeah." Grayson breathes. He looks up at Troye when he hears the petite man's breath hitch and it's now he realizes how close they both are.

It shouldn't surprise him when he feels this sudden pull towards Troye but it still did. Grayson looks down at his lips and he has to gulp because damn, Troye's lips are beautiful and God, he wants to kiss them soft pink lips so bad.

Maybe Troye is feeling it too because he's cupping the sides of Grayson's neck and he doesn't know how it happens but the next moment Grayson is pulling Troye closer by his waist and they are tasting each other's lips in the softest way possible.

After a moment, when they pull away Grayson realizes that they have their foreheads joined together and both their breaths are mixing together. He opens his slowly to see that Troye has his eyes still closed and a small smile is tugged on his lips.

He looks beautiful.

He looks angelic.

And at that moment, Grayson realizes that he wants no one in his life other than his cute witch mate.

"Do you.." Troye whispers as he slowly opens his eyes to look at Grayson. "Do you think it's early if I say that I love you? Like I know we have just met and all but I feel this pull, for you. And I feel like you're that only one for me. I love you."

"Wanna know a secret?" Grayson whispers. Troye nods with a smile. "I don't care if we just met today or if it's early. I love you too."

Both the lads smile softly before sealing their I love yous with another kiss.