"CHAPTER ONE"

Chapter 1

(Alleria’s Point of View)

            “Enough!” shouted Thomas as he tried to stop Annalice.     

Well, from the day I was born up until now, all I know is that I have been bullied since by my sister Annalice. Well, it finds me curious why she hates me that much, must be jealousy? I don’t know? I’ll just stay quiet out of it.

Thomas? He’s a big brother of mine. Actually, a protector from my sister Annalice. Well, I have another protector, My Mother.

“It’s okay” I said after falling to the ground.                                                             

“That suits her best!” shouted Annalice.

“Do you want me to tell mother about what you are doing to Alleria?” said Thomas.

I really wanted to tell mother about this but it may only cause a war between me and Annalice.

“Go on! Tell mother! She doesn’t care about me anyway. Neither does she do you!” shouted Annalice to Thomas.

Why does she hates me too much? It keeps bothering me! Uh, after that she walked away.

 “Please don’t tell it to mother! I don’t understand why Annalice acts like that but please don’t tell mother!” I begged in front of Thomas.

“I won’t, just promise to defend yourself!” said Thomas as he rubbed Alleria’s head.

“Thank you!” I replied with a smile.

A last somebody knows me well, my big brother as well as my best friend, Thomas. Whenever I’m sad how Annalice treats me, he’s always there, and I’m thankful for that.

-------------------------- To be continued