(Y/n) looked at Shouto, observing his reaction on the mention of the false news. He paid her a side glance, his face void of emotions and looked down to his desk.

"Yeah. He saved us," he confirmed, earning a nod and smile from Izuku.

"I saw on the news," Ojiro began. "That the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagine someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out."

"He is scary, but did you see the video, Ojiro?" Kaminari asked the blond-haired male.

"Video? You mean of the hero killer?"

"Yeah. Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and, like, tenacious," Kaminari continued. "Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?"

"Kaminari!" (Y/n) scolded him harshly, her eyes signaling to Iida.

Said male's eyes widened in shock at his words, remembering that the hero killer is a sensitive subject to Iida and covered his mouth.

"Oh, Ii- Sorry!"

"No, it's fine," Iida waved him off and looked at his left arm. "It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool. But he chose to purge as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong. In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!"

"Yeah, Iida!" Izuku cheered him on.

Iida raised his arms in the air, his class rep switch turned on as he began ordering the students. "Now, it is time to commence class!! Everyone, take your seats!!"

He's back...(Y/n) made a face while staring at the blue-haired male.

Her staring was distracted when Shouto leaned his forehead in the side of her head. She shivered pleasantly when his warm breath hit the side of her face, making her giggle.

"So, what is it you wanted to tell me?" he asked lowly, the scent of her shampoo intoxicating him as always.

"Oh yeah, about the week? Okay so-"

The girl was once again cut off by the sliding open of the class door, making all turn to look at the arrival.

"I am here!"

(Y/n) sighed at the interruption and turned to smile apologetically at Shouto. "I'll tell you some other time."

"Sure."

***

The students of Class 1-A stood outside a labyrinth-looking field, with All Might standing before them. They were all in their hero costumes for their first lesson.

"Okay, I am here," All Might began. "Anyway, we'll start now. Right. It's hero basic training! Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been? For this time's hero basic training, since you've all just got back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!"

Iida's arm shot up. "If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do it at USJ?"

"That place is for training for disasters," All Might responded. "Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said 'race'! This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You'll break up into four 5-person groups, with one group having one extra person and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first! Of course," he pointed at Katsuki. "You'll have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum."