Tag, you're it! (10)

Niall was laying on his stomach, on the floor of Liam's living room. They just had dinner and Niall wanted to color in his new coloring book.

"Come on baby. You been coloring for an hour now." Liam whined from his seat," Come to daddy." He pats his lap, wanting his baby.

Niall pouts, he wanted to color a few more pictures for his daddy to put on his fridge, but it was clear to him that Liam wanted him. So he sat up," I'm coming daddy." He put away his crayons, back into the box and closed the coloring book. He got up from the floor and walked over to his daddy," Yes, Li?" His daddy agreed that he could call him that instead of saying 'daddy' all the time. It was Niall's idea.

Liam pulled his boy down into him," I need you." He groans, his hand moving up the boy's skirt. Niall was in a mini skirt and cute t shirt.

"I'm all yours daddy." The boy tells him,  looking down at where Liam's hand was going. He then felt his finger slip into his panties and pull them to the side. Niall gasps softly, opening his legs for him. Liam unzipped the boy's skirt and pulled it off of his legs. Tossing them to the side." Lay down for me baby." Liam ordered, taking the boy off his lap and got up to grab condoms and a sex toy.

Niall nods," Okay." He mumbles, laying down on the couch and watched him leave. He swallows the lump in his throat and looks up at him when he comes back. It looked like he had a pink butt plug. Niall whined at the sight of it. It wasn't too thick, just beginner size.

"Don't be afraid, darling." He sets down the stuff on the coffee table, moving his hands to remove the pink panties off Niall's body. The little boy knew it was his call to spread his legs so his daddy didn't have to tell him.

"On your knees." His daddy orders him and the blue eyed boy knew not to argue and do as told. Trust me, he loved being told what to do. Especially if it meant he got pleasure from it. The little boy gets on his knees, his knees moving apart and bucks his hips up. His ass in the air and hole a little in display.

"Such a good listener you are." Liam praises him, removing himself out his own pants and shirt. Staying only in his boxers. He gets onto the couch and sits himself behind the boy,  looking at his beautiful butt cheeks and pussy in display for him. Looking ever so sexy. "How must you be so damn beautiful. I'm every inch of your body?" Liam asks, he was amazed of the beauty in front of him.

"I-I don't know." The boy replied, looking over his shoulder to look at Liam. He smiled softly, a blush on the boy's face.

"A beauty. Aren't you ready baby? I'm gonna to plug his plug in you. It won't hurt much." He says, giving the toy a lick to make it wet and easy to go into the boy's body.

Niall replies him with a nod, taking a gulp," Y-yes daddy. I'm a little scared." He admits, clenching his small hands onto the arm rest of the couch and opened his legs further apart.

Liam grabs the lube bottle, dipping his finger into it once it was opened. He coated his finger then coated Niall's light pink rim.

The boy hisses at the coldness, making him shut his eyes. Next thing he knew, a piercing feeling came from behind. It came with great pleasure. Liam pushed in the butt plug, pushing it half an inch in then went in deeper. "O-oh! Aaaah." Niall groaned as the full thing was pushed into him. His hole clenched around the pink plug, sucking it in and Liam could see how tight it was inside of him.

"There we go." Liam says so easily, pressing his pointer finger to the little diamond on the plug.

"T-that hurt daddy." The boy whined, looking over his shoulder.

"I know baby. It won't hurt after a while." The brown eyed man says, pulling his own boxers down and pumped his own cock. Once he felt nice and ready, he slipped a condom on.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby."

"Can I lay down? I wanna see daddy."

"Of course you may." Liam says gently, letting the boy lay down on the couch. Once he was on his back, he grabbed the boy's leg and threw it over the couch. Pushing his fingers inside the boy. Making him hiss and moan. His holes clenching up and closed.

Liam soon pushes his cock inside the boy, thrusting in and out of him at a quick pace. He didn't give the boy much time to be prepared. He just fucked into him, he needed him really badly. Has been needing him all week while he was away and jerking off to the thought of him wasn't enough.

Niall's small body thrusted in rhythm with Liam's move. His hands moving up to grab at Liam's shoulders when Liam leaned in. They press their lips together, licking and pulling on each others lips.

"Oh..unh daddy." Niall moans, his toes curling and his princess part going wet and wetter each minute passed as they fucked.

"So beautiful." He cooed," So so pretty." Liam's hand moves down and rubs roughly at Niall's clit. Making the little ones thighs shake and push in together. Squeezing Liam cock in the middle. Which resulted in Liam giving Niall's cheek a slap, leaving a hand mark on his ass.

The boy whimpers at the feeling on his bottom, making him to open his legs back up. He felt Liam ram deep inside of him. Feeling him up inside his stomach.

Next thing he knew, Liam was laying down behind Niall. In a spooning position and fucked him that way. Grabbing the boy's leg far apart, wrapping an arm around his waist . "Fuck! So good." Liam groans, pressing his lips to Niall's neck. Biting and pulling gently at his flesh.

Niall felt a pool of sweat form on his forehead, his hair went messy and moans could be hear around the apartment. "D-daddy. Oh! Daddy." He chants, loving the feeling he felt in his body.

"So close." Liam announces after he fucked into the boy for a good ten minutes.

Niall wasn't scared for him to cum since he was wearing a condom. He tells him to pull out whenever he felt like it.

The man pulls out once he filled up His condom. His breathing heavy and his hair just about everywhere.

Niall squeezes his aching legs together as he felt himself let go and cum. "That was good." He moaned, turning around to look at his daddy. He sits up and straddles ontop of him. Liam's cock was flat on his chest so Niall took the opportunity to slide up and down the man's cock. Smearing his own cum around Liam's dick.

The older man's hand moves up and grips Niall's ass cheek," Such a good little one for daddy. You deserve a treat." He leaned up and kisses his forehead. "How about a bath? Then you can have a cupcake?"

The boy bounces ontop of him," Y-yes daddy! I want!" He giggled.

••••••

Sorry that was a short chapter. I feel really sick but I didn't want to be those writers that give up on writing because they sick. I ain't weak! Lol

Anyway. QOTD:
Niall with diapers
Or
No diapers?

I reached 1,000 reads! Thank you my Poptarts! (I want to call y'all that because I love Poptarts) and I love you guys
🌺