Teddy bear (9)

"Bubba! Let me explain." Niall whined, sitting up in his seat on the breakfast bar in the kitchen. It was the next morning after Greg caught Niall kissing Liam the other night.

Greg has been ignoring his little brother and hasn't really been saying anything to him the whole morning. While other mornings he would talk to him and ask him so much questions about his day and school and such.

"Then talk.." Greg says in a monotone voice. He sits himself in the seat in front of Niall.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier..." Niall begins and Greg listens to what he's brother had to say." We met online and he lives about an hour away and he makes me really happy." The boy says, his voice coming out a little broken and sad from how bad he felt," I'm sorry I didn't tell you, we never see each other." He says, meaning him and his brother." I didn't know what time I can tell you."

Greg sighs," Nialler." He begins ," I don't mind you dating. I'm your older brother, I just want to protect you and know that you're safe. I want to know if he's a good person." He says, taking a slurp of his coffee. "I want to make sure he is good for you, that he's a good influence. because if he breaks your hurt. You won't see him again. I won't allow him to hurt you."

The little one nods, slowly looking up to face his brother. He bites the corner of his bottom lip as he paid attention to what his brother was saying," I love him." Niall says and Greg looks at him, eye brow raised. He didn't know how long they have been together so hearing that was a surprise," And he takes good care of me and makes me really happy. He's really sweet and loving. If you met him and got to know him, you'll know. He's a puppy." The boy giggled softly.

Greg thinks about what Niall said for a while, playing around with the food in on his plate," I come back early on Friday nights. I'll make us dinner." The older brother smiles gently at his baby brother. "I want to make sure. I want to meet him and make sure how good is he."

Niall Instantly felt happy. He gets up from his seat and rushes over to hug his brother," Thank you for giving him a chance! I love you so much." The boy exclaimed. "You can make sure. Please don't be mean to him." He pouts

His brother chuckles softly," You're welcome. Just be safe." He pats his back then the boy lets go. "I'll be kind."

"Of course. Always safe." He shrugged, blushing lightly.

"Alright, go get ready for school."

~

Niall just got back home from school, Harry walked him back home since the didn't live far from each other. In fact, they lived a building apart from each other. Niall took a quick shower then put some clothes on.

When he got out the shower he got a text from his best friend. He picks up the phone from the bed and looks at it.

Harry : Hey, can I come over?? I'm bored here.

Niall giggled softly, grabbing his dirty clothes and put them in the laundry basket. Of course he wanted his friend to come over. He hated that he had to spend hours alone so having him around will make it less boring.

Niall : Yea! Please come!

The boy sends the message. He then walks into the kitchen, opening the fridge and took our left over pizza from two nights ago. He heats that up. He didn't know how to cook and his brother was only around to make breakfast .He ate in silence till he heard the door bell ring, it was Harry. He jumps off the couch and rushes over to the door. Pizza in his hand and mouth, he opens it.

"Harry!" He grins, his word coming out muffled.

"Excited to see me?" The curly haired chuckles. A smug grin on his face.