Milk and Cookies (1)

The clock on the wall seemed to go too slow for Niall. He had a long day and was more then ready to drop into his little space and feel calm and safe. But sadly, school came first and he couldn't do much about it. After all, he didn't want to disappoint his parents right now. He has straight A's and got honor role too much that he can't count and so much other positive talks from his teachers.

Soon the bell rang and he quickly gathered his heavy texts books, note books, and pencils. Putting them into his backpack. He was glad he didn't have any homework to worry about for the night and had plenty of time for himself.

It was quiet at home, he had the fire place on and sat in the living room after having a small meal. He made himself some pizza rolls that he microwaved.

His brother was away at work so it was safe for him to be a little.

He was in his little space, a pacifier in between his lips, a light blue onsie covering his small body and feet. His blankie covered at his knees and a few of his "friends " stuffies sat besides him. Joining him for hours and hours of cartoons and giggles.

After a while he got pretty bored, his phone was now in his hand as he got a few messages from creepy old men from Tumblr, asking "her" for photos.

Niall whined lightly, swiping right and pressed the red "DELETE " button, deleting the conversations and other messages he hasn't opened yet.

He remembers his curly haired friend making him a profile on Tinder. He set up his account nicely and even helped him write his bio and choose a cute picture of himself. Though all his pictures were cute. His chubby cheeks always visible, his red crimson lips, always looking juicy, and of course his crystal blue eyes that every man couldn't get enough of.

He wasn't quite sure how it worked so when he got a "Super Like" from a male named, Liam Payne. He was intrigued to check his profile out.

Little him and big him thought he was quite the handsome one.

He read his bio and was taken by the interesting stuff he learned about him.

He was 26, lives a few miles away from him, he is a history professor at NYU, he's single, he had a lot of hobbies listed. Which made him interesting even more. Though he wasn't sure about it. His looks were everything. Almost too good.

His heart skips a beat when his finger slips and clicks his message that just popped up a few seconds ago. How embarrassing?! He thought to himself.

Liam : Hello there.

Niall whimpered quietly, he was nervous and his face was red. He didn't quite know what to say.

A few minutes later...

Liam : Hey, I hope I didn't scare ya.

Niall took a deep breath and mentally slapped himself to pull himself together. It will be fine. He thought to himself. With his tongue he pushed out the pacifier in his mouth and took a deep breath

Niall : Hello, hi. Sorry I panicked..

He admits

Liam: How so?

Niall: I dunno..

Liam: I'm sorry I frightened you little one.I'm Liam, I came across your profile and thought you were the cutest thing!

Liam was taken by the few photos the boy posted. Part of him wishes he posted more, because he was just so cute! He thought to himself

He just called me cute. Niall smiled, feeling warm and a lot less nauseas about talking to this, Liam.

Their conversation went on for about a few hours. Yes! Hours. Niall even turned the TV off to go into his bedroom and cuddle up he's stuffed animals and talked to the older male. He felt super small and could feel the males dominance through the phone.

Though they didn't share much about their fetishes or anything about that at all. Liam could tell from the way Niall was, that he was a good submissive. Though part of him thought the age gap could land him in prison, but he couldn't help but like him still.

For a few days Niall and Liam sent each other messages around the same time. They also sent each other a few safe pictures. Meaning, just selfies and such and exchanged numbers after they spoke for almost a month now.

Liam: Ni, I want to meet you.

Liam sat in his desk table when he wrote the message. His students were busy taking an exam to notice how much he was sweating. He was nervous to had Niall's reply would be
••••••

Do you think Niall is ready to meet up with Liam?

Comment!
Vote!
Share!
Next chapter will be longer
Thanks for reading ❤️