Early Sunsets

Hey guys I decided to update really soon because I love yall!!! BYW TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ BUTTERFLIES THAT WAS MY FOURTH PART THERE ARE MORE BEFORE THAT I JUST FORGOT TO PUBLISH IT THANKS.

Gerard's POV

I shut the Iero's door and left for my house. It took me thirty seconds since I was right across the street. I entered to the smell of home, a freshly washed cotton fragrance. I saw Mikey waiting for me in the living room doing his homework.

When he heard the beat up brown door slam, his head shot up and he ran over and hugged me.

"Where have you been? I missed you!! "

I laughed and shook my head as I took his hand and led him up to my room and told him all about it.

         "Oooooh a new 'friend' I see Gerard," he raised his eyebrows.

         I smacked his arm. Mikey knew that I was gay. He was chill with it, but he has to tease me about boys all the time. It's hella annoying but we deal, we deal.

         Mikey pulled out a horror movie from my book shelf . He loved horror movies. I couldn't blame him, I loved them too. We watched  half of the movie, but then the sunset was coming down on Monroeville. We peaked back through the window and I caught Frank staring at us blankly before he realized that we saw him. What a weird little dude.

          The sky turned from a light blue to a droopy Greyish, to a salmon pink, quickly turning to a hotter shade of it and then.. the a lavernderish color. Before we knew it, it was dark and we were pointing out stars. We didn't know any constellations, so we made some of our own.

         "Look Mikes! Do you see it? It looks kind of like a boat.. see right over there!l" I said connecting the dots to show him. He squinted his eyes and then made his mouth turn to the shape of an "o".

        I looked over at my watch and saw It was already 10:30 pm. I should probably head to bed now.

          I kissed Mikey goodnight and went up into my room where I picked up my sketchbook and started to doodle. I didn't have anything in mind to draw. Whatever my hand flicked across the paper was a different line and shape that made whatever work I had made that day. I never admired them, although, Mikey calls them all a masterpiece. Most of my drawings are hung up in his room because he loves them so much.

          I erased and fixed a few "ghost lines" and smudged pencil marks that didn't need to be there. I placed down my pencil and held the drawing.

          What is it? You ask. I see it's none other than Frank. I gave him a little more character though. I put black exes and hair dye and crazy fashion choices into the drawing.

        I couldn't stop thinking about Frank. So I did the next best thing. I picked up my phone and texted him.

Votes on longer chapters??! Anyone or are these good?