Miyun's Tag!

Hello, hello! 

@Gold_Greasers  (wHy iS wAtTpAD nOT LeTTinG mE TaG hER?!) has tagged me to answer the two fantastic sets of questions featured below! Thank you for these!

Name: YOUR WORST NIGHTM-- uh, Anya.

Birth Month: September!

Favorite Author(s): Hoo, boy. George Orwell, Pseudonymous Bosch, Rick Riordan, George Orwell, S.E. Hinton, George Orwell, J. K. Rowling, George Orwell-- hey, I'm noticing a pattern here.

Favorite Movie(s): Mary Poppins, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (THE 1974 VERSION), Labyrinth, Yellow Submarine, A Hard Day's Night, The Buddy Holly Story, I.Q. (watch I.Q. It's the best).

Favorite Band(s): HERE WE GO! The Beatles, the Doors, the Traveling Wilburys, the B-52's, Joan Baez, Bob Dylan, the Monkees, Simon and Garfunkel, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Billy Joel, and last -- but certainly not least -- the wonderful Buddy Holly!

Least Favorite Person: Oh, boy. The cheeto that serves as our president is certainly a contender (but for all my peeps who support him, take no offense -- different views.)

Least Favorite Fandom: Listen, I won't judge fandoms, but I don't like many that have become part of the ever-growing crowd of Justin Beiber fans. He's not a good person, guys, regardless of his the quality of his music.

Least Favorite Household Item: The mousetraps that my dad places in my attic. It's not fair to the mice. They don't even cause us any damage...

Last Movie You Watched: Uh, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. It was great. My Sweet Lord was part of the soundtrack and I started to freak out at that. I cried at Yondu's death. I then cried at Tom Petty's death immediately thereafter.

Last Book You Read: My Antonia by Willa Cather for English. Jesus Christ, Jim is such an idiot.

Last Friend You Talked To: My friend that happens to be in my Chemistry class: I asked her which questions we had to do for homework. Also, LonelyPretzel6 and Gold_Greasers were here when I wrote this part, so I was talking to them as well. 

Youngest Memory: Me as a baby in a high chair falling over. If I sustained any head injuries then, that's probably the source of my weirdness.

Least Favorite Memory: Probably finding out Tom died.

Favorite Memory: Seeing Robby Krieger in concert, or seeing The Buddy Holly Story as a musical!

First Pet: A cranky old cat named Harley, who we still loved anyway. Rest in peace, Har.

Pet Name(s): Wait, pet name as in nickname, or the names of my pets now? I call myself "porcupine," mostly because of my hair, so some of my friends refer to that from time to time. As for actual pets, Luka and Cheeks are my two fat cats who I love more than anything (except for classic rock, duh.)

Lock & Home Screen: Too lazy to upload it, but it's a picture of the very top of the Capitol (the painting inside the dome) when I toured it in DC. It's beautiful. Ah, what the hell, here it is:

Fictional Crush: Fictional? Buddy Holly wasn't (isn't) fictional, but I love him dearly

Fictional Crush: Fictional? Buddy Holly wasn't (isn't) fictional, but I love him dearly. A pair of twins who are fictional, however, are Sebastian Ashdown and Epsworth Ashdown -- crushes of mine who you'll never find in any fandom existing because they don't exist. They live in a storyline that one of my best friends and I have been writing for months, now (E.H., if you ever read this, you know our boys!)

Fictional Arch Nemesis: The Blue Meanies, because who wants to live in a blue world all of the time?

Tag 10 Or More People: At the end. This will be a bulk tag.

THIS IS THE TAG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Fictional Crush: Buddy.

Fictional Best Friends: Luna Lovegood, Jeremy the Nowhere Man, and Rebecca_Dolenz , LonelyPretzel6, and Gold_Greasers as well!

Fictional Mother: Olivia Harrison!

Fictional Father: George Harrison!

Fiction Sibling(s): Dhani Harrison!

Dream Fictional Team: The whole Yellow Submarine crew.

Fictional Enemy: As before, the Blue Meanies!

Dream Fictional Setting: Pepperland.

As she nominated me, I nominate Miyun to write something for me using this!

All right, looks like I have to tag a bunch of people. Since Wattpad isn't letting me tag them here, I'll do it in the comments.

That's all, folks!