Part One- The Right, The Wrong and Us

PROLOGUE-

New story, hope you enjoy!!! Comments and votes please!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You...you two thought you could get away with... that you could..." He was speechless but spat every word venomously at the two cowering figures, tied to each other in the corner. Maria whimpered and tried to shift and relieve the rope burn on her wrists.

"Cal, if I was you, I would keep her quite, so that there are no... accidents..."  

he slowly knelt next to Maria and traced patterns on her neck with his knife. Callum murmured soothingly to his wife, trying to reassure her. Callum watched his captor nervously as he roamed the abandoned room. Every time he reached the far end of the room he tensed and waited for the psycho to hurt the two most precious things in his life, every time he turned away from them Callum breathed a sigh of relief.

It could've been hours that they were tied up in this dingy apartment but they'd lost track of time. After a long and tense silence he suddenly turned to his henchman and gave him orders,

" Snake, they obviously have no intention of giving us what we want so lets live up to our side of the bargain."

Snake nodded once and then strode to the other side of the room, where two, terrified young children clung to each other in desperation. Snake wrenched the young girl, by her neat French plait, from the grasps of the screaming little boy. As Snake headed towards the door- dragging the girl- Maria broke out into heart-wrenching sobs and Callum pleaded with the psycho, while he just stood there playing with his gun.

"She's only ten please, what ever you want to do to her do to me instead please" 

"And me" 

"What good does it do me though?" The psycho was smirking now,  

"Please do whatever. Times three even, I beg you" Callum also started a husky sob. 

"Fine"

He signalled for Snake to put the girl down and 'escorted' her out of the room. A few seconds later her brother followed.

The girl looked around and so lights that indicated a road. She grabbed her brother's hand and ran towards the road, looking out for a phone box. When she finally found one she lifted her brother onto her shoulders and got him to dial 999.

"Remember, tell them we're at Thirteen Bartlett Drive. Don't worry we'll help mummy and daddy. We will. We will." The phone rang and a lady answered it,

"Hello" 

"We need help" 

"What is the problem?" 

"The bad man is in the room with my mummy and daddy" 

"Okay honey, are there any weapons?" 

"Yess, there was a gunnn, and a.. umm.. a knife. 

"You're doing great honey, okay so now could you tell me where you are?" 

"Yes, we're at Thurrteen Bwatlett Dwive" 

"Okay we're on our way"

He hung up the phone and him and his sister stood on the pavement, waiting. About a minute later, they heard the sirens and a few seconds after that they saw they lights. They waited till they were a little bit closer and then they started to run back to where their parents were. Soon enough the police were running behind them and they burst into the room as Snake put the knife to Maria's throat. He looked up, bewildered and quickly slashed the throat then lunged for the gun to finish off Callum. The boy and the girl were already at Callum's side, he whispered to the girl,

"Your brother, he's your family now. Stay away from them. Him- he wants to hurt you. Hurt us all" 

"Who daddy who?" 

"You---" As the police officer tried to talk Snake out of using the gun he fired, one clean shot straight into Callum's skull. In turn the police officers shot Snake but they were to late. One night. 3 dead bodies. The children screamed and shook the lifeless bodies of their parents. Police officers tried to restrain the children, who were almost drenched in their parents' blood. Eventually they got them away and into police custody. Officers couldn't believe what they were seeing at this gruesome crime scene. 3 dead bodies. 2 bullets. A knife. One pool of blood. And 2 lives irreversibly changed.

Yay prologue finitoed!!! :D

So what do you think? 

What do you think is gonna happen? 

Who was snake? What was going on with him and Maria and Callum?? 

I wanna know what you ppl think is gonna happen that would be quite interesting....