HmMmM (2015)

*warning* *best part of the lemon* ⚠

.

.

.

.

.

Rin noticed Haru's reaction and slid his hand back and forth, faster this time. Haru's breathing became heavier, "Rin ah~ slow down mmh~" Rin removed his hand from Haru's member and smirked.

Just hearing Haru's heavy breathing turned him on, Rin gently pushed Haru down onto the bench next to them and lied him down, standing above him, he removed his shorts and shirt for him. Rin wasn't usually like this, why here, and why now?

"What if someone sees us, Rin! Not n-"
He was cut off by Rin's lips crashing against his once again, Rin gently nibbled on his others bottom lip and entered his tongue. Haru could feel Rin's dick against his leg and gasped.

Although this wasn't their first time, Haru was nervous it would hurt as he wasn't in a comfortable position like last time. The last time they did it Rin was much more gentle with him, but this time Sharkboy was hungry, hungry for that dolphin ass.

Nanase wrapped his arms around Rin's shoulders and moved his face back, a string of saliva still connecting from each of their lips.
"The pain won't last long, I'll be gentle." Rin said with a soft smile. "I promise." Haru nodded and shut his eyes, waiting for Rin to enter. Rin quickly thrusted into him and stayed still for a few seconds waiting for Haru to adjust to his size. Haru shut his eyes tighter and pulled Rin closer, making his member go deeper inside of him.

Once Haru was comfortable with him, Rin started moving back and forth, going faster with each thrust. He lifted one of Haru's legs over his shoulder so he could go deeper than before, his breathing got heavier and his moaning became louder after a few thrusts. " uh~mh Rin" Haru opened his eyes and looked into Rin's Maroon eyes. "faster. mhhm Rin~" Haru whispered in between moans.

Rin fastened his pace and kept going, to make it more pleasurable for his Haru, he gripped Haru's member and began pumping with one hand "ah, don't stop mmh, Rin" holding Haru's hip with the other.

He moved his hand faster, it was getting too much for him, thinking about Rin's touch and having Rin inside of him was enough to make him cum. Pleasuring Haru as much as possible, Rin thrusted harder into him, causing his moans to get louder each second.

He could feel himself reaching his climax. "MhhAHH~" Haru let out his load over Rin's hand without warning.
Rin moaned one last time and came inside Haru, cum dripping out of him and onto the bench. "Mmmh, fuck."

He gave it one last thrust and pulled out, letting go of Haru's dick at the same time. "Hell, that felt good." Rin said as he leaned over the tired Haru and kissed his cheek.

(( updating, slowly! Like I said, my first fic, I'm learning. There will be another chapter soon! Bai frens! There might be another lemony part to this story, this isn't the end hehe))