Teasing (2015)

Rin peeled his now drenched shirt from his body while giving Haru a stern look. "Are you serious?! What did I tell you about pushing me into the pool?"
Haru giggled and rubbed his neck awkwardly. "I guess it's funny." He gazed at Rin's body, looking him up and down. Rin noticed his stare and smirked, looking directly at him. "I guess I shouldn't really complain, not when I make a guy look at me like that"

Embarrassed, Haru looked away "no one's looking Rin, you're so full of yourself." Herolled his eyes and turned away.
"Tch, narcissist."
Rin moved closer and rested his arms on Nanase's shoulders after dropping his shirt, without hesitation he swooped round and crashed his lips onto Harus, as a response he unfolded his arms and wrapped them around Rin's waist and giggled, looking into Rin's eyes "you could've just asked, you know, Sharkie."

Haru rested his head on Rin's shoulder and pressed his body against his, his arms wrapped tightly around Rin's chest. Rin shivered slightly. "what did I tell you ab-! H-Haru?" he could feel Haru's leg against his member. Haru noticed and began to rub him through his swim shorts.
He stopped suddenly and looked up at Rin. "huh, What is it?... Sharkbait."

"So you wanna be like that...." Rin grinned and leaned in to Haru's neck, he began gently biting and kissing, leaving a trail down to his chest. Listening to his heavy breaths he slid one hand down Haru's shorts, wrapping his hand around his member and slowly moving it back and forth.

"Works both ways, Mackerel" he whispered huskily while burying his head in Haru's shoulder, still kissing and sucking.
"Nmmh, Ri-ah! Uhh~" Haru buried his head in Rin's chest to hide his reddened cheeks and muffle his quiet moans.

(( Hey guys! This is my first smut, this is just the beginning, comment if you would like me to continue! I'll probably update regularly :)

Edit: HAH, lies. I haven't updated this for centuries))