chapter 19: project begins

Matthews pov
I want to make things right with maddy. I want to take her out on a proper date. Not to a motel to have sex with her. I want to take her to a restaurant one that she really likes. "Matthew" I hear my mom call me "yes mom" I yell from my room "someone is here for you" I get up and go to the front door it was eliza the freshman I got for the project I invited her in and we went to the kitchen "you have a nice house" she tells me "well thanks"I say

*Maddys pov*
Its been a week since I've seen Matt ever since his parents came back we've barely spoken they're really strict for I don't see why he has the face of a puppy dog. Hes gotten his car back but they haven't let him go anywhere. I miss him I really do.

*nash pov*
Today maddy and i are supposed to start on our project. Everytime im around her I feel really weird I don't know if its because of the accident or if its because of something else but she has seem really different lately.

*Matt pov*
Maybe ill take her out to the cheesecake factory, maybe a place out of the city "helllooo Matthew" I hear a voice I've must've zoned out "sorry" I say "what's on your mind Matthew? " she asks me I look at her I don't really know her and I don't really know why I chose her to be my partner I should've asked maddy "nothing Eliza lets just get to work" I say looking at our poster board "you know Matt me and you are gonna be spending some time together its okay to open up to me" she adds. I look at her and I knew she likes me. "Really Eliza im fine its nothing" I say to her "okay so this project tell me how has high school been for you?"

Hhheeeyyy im back and im not better . this chapter is really sucky... But if you are just here for sex details stay tuned ......