chapter4:a tease

MADDY POV:
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and they woke me up before my alarm went off since those birds won't shutup I'll just take a shower and start getting ready for school I got dressed in tight black skinny jeans and a red mucle shirt that I stole from Cameron I went downstairs grabbed two cold water bottles and went back upstairs to Cameron's room where him and Matt are both sleeping...in the same bed I first took a picture of them drooling after that I opened up the water bottles "wakey wakey" I say as i pour the waters on them "what the fuck!" Cam yells getting up Matthew looks in shock like he's scared I quickly run out shutting the door behind me while laughing I run out my house grabbing my backpack first then I got in Cameron's car waiting for the two probably very pissed off boys but if they try anything I still have the picture of them cuddling...
5 minutes later they come out boys are so fast at getting ready they get in the car cam in the driver's seat Matt in the passenger me in the middle getting ready to be told something but they both stay quiet "well good morning guys" I say but they still stay quiet Cameron starts driving theyre gonna get me back I already know...
At school
...its currently second period as I was walking to class someone pulled me into an empty classroom and leans me up against the wall I already knew by the scent that it was Matthew this is my chance to get him back for last night I turn to wear he was against the wall and pushed my hips into him putting my hand under his shirt tugging on his belt buckle once I felt him get hard though his pants I step back and smirk at him and started walking away "really Maddy" he says as I walk out the door "don't wanna waist all the fun, right Matty" I say before shutting the door
Matt POV
I can't believe she just did that now I have to wait til my boner goes away ugh..she's so gonna get it...*RING* great and now the bell rang for class...OK OK think of something that turns you off Matt think...the cafeteria lady...oh god I need help...
15 minutes later
"Matthew why are you late to my class" mrs.Brooks say to me as I take my seat "got lost" I say "really its the middle of the school year you should now all your classes by now" "not the boring ones" I say "well since your so bored why don't you come work on the equation in front of your peers" ugh math I get up go to the front of the class "well Mrs.Brooks since you don't know how to do it I guess I could help you out" "just work on the problem Matt" "you are my problem" I say under my breath...once I was done with that I took my seat "OK class so as you may know freshman senior project is coming up..." Ahh great this shit again see freshman senior project is where we choose a freshman and tell them what they will be looking at for the rest of high school and all those exams stuff that based if you're smart enough to take on this cruel world were living in- wait a minute Maddy is a freshman..wait she's a freshman and I'm a senior what the fuck.

A/N
Comment